Chapter eleven

-Ellies pov-

My heart was racing; pounding out of my chest. The fact that Luke had my phone made me think.

what if he took it? he seemed to like me, so this could be his way of seing me again...

I stormed upstairs and into my room, throwing myself on the bed.

"its too earlyfor this" I moaned into my pillow "I cant deal with anymore emotions right now"

I turned onto my back, staring at the blank ceiling that ironically mirrored my expression. Blank and thoughtless.

I sat up supporting my weight with my arms and swung my legs over the edge.

The dim light that came in from outside washed the colour from my walls. it was the perfect surroundings for my mood.

"Ellie" my mum snuck in "who was on the phone?"

I sighed. "It was Luke, he's found my phone. he said he'll be down later to return it to me" I frowned and stood up, walking towards the window.

"oh.." my mum perked up, her eyes widening and her jaw dropped slightly.

"well thats kind of him. I better start cleaning if we have company"

she left, clearly annoyed that I didn't tell her about Luke.

he better not stay....

my thoughts turned bitter.

I dont want him to stay...

I didn't know what to do with myself. I needed to get dressed and ready for the day.

-2 hours later-

Two hours had passed.  My mother was still frantically cleaning, scrubbing the floors and ceilings. I was nervous and angry.

I know he's a celebrity but I dont care.... I was pacing up and down in my room, trying hard not to step on my long red dress. since Luke Friend was visiting us my mum insisted that we all dress our best.

As I said I was wearing a long red dress that trailed behind me, short crimson stilettos and ridiculously bright red lipstick.

in case you haven't noticed I like the colour red. it suits me and I think it adds a sense of courage to my personality.

I was starting to panic and I didn't know why.

what if he wants to see me again? I'm not that interested in him...

suddenly a loud knock, that echoed through the house, brought me out of my deep thought.

I let out a sigh and walked out of my room and down the stairs.

My mum was waiting by the door exhausted and half smiling through breaths of much needed air.

I opened the door.

Luke smiled.

"hi" he waved "it's nice to see you again"

he looked over at me and his cheeks turned red.

oh god..... I thought.

"would you like to come in?" my mum asked, moving aside and letting him in.

he shuffled in, looking all around him.

"errmmm...." I started to say. my heart was racing. "thank you for finding my phone Luke" I smiled at him and twirled my dress slightly.

"oh, right" he looked down and reached into his pocket.

he handed me my phone. I smiled.

as I took the phone from him our hands touched. for a moment we didn't move. We just looked up. into each others eyes.

sorry for not updating in 4 days, been busy, and sorry for this chapter, I rushed it. Please vote and comment. x