Filthy Scarf

"Oi, brat!" 

Mikasa froze in her place and slowly turned around saluting, "Y-Yes, Captain?" 

"Oh...nice form..." Levi stared at her body, inspecting her up and down.

Her face heated up at the compliment as she inhaled sharply, "Is there anything I can do for you?" Levi calmly walked over, his footsteps resounding across the hall, "In fact, there is..." he softly brushed a strand of hair from her face, "I'd like to have that scarf of yours." Mikasa reacted on instinct, slapping Levi's hand away as he reached for the scarf. Annoyance enveloped his face as he grabbed for her scarf again, "Ackerman! Hand. It. Over." "I'm sorry Captain," She reflected his annoyance, "But I cannot." "Tch," Levi growled reaching for her scarf again. Mikasa reacted again, jumping away from him. "Ackerman!" The captain now sprinted at her, running at full speed, "Hand that filthy scarf over! It's defiling your scent! I need to clean it!"

Mikasa turned and ran as fast as she could, an angry, short man running after her. She cut corners, weaving across the hallway, bursting through the front gates into the starry night above. Fireflies lit up her path as she ran across the open field. Looking back, a gasp escaped her. He isn't there... she thought, continuing to run.

"Hah...gotcha." Steely words reached her ears. It was too late to turn around, for Levi charged her, grabbing her waist and knocking her down to the ground, himself on top of her. Pinning his hands down to both sides of her face, he smirked. "Now...give me that scarf..."

"N-Never..." Mikasa groaned, looking helpless as she squirmed underneath him.

"Oh, not bad..." He chuckled, seeing her like this, submissive to him, was exceptionally tasty. He pulled down Mikasa's scarf exposing her fair skinned neck. Bending down, he licked the soft skin exposed. "Ngh..." She moaned, turning her face away from his. Levi got back up and sat directly on her, Mikasa groaning with discomfort. Despite his size, he was heavy.  "Captain....just get it over with..." She said with a pained voice. "I will, as soon as you give me this scarf." He finished unraveling the knot around her neck before she grabbed his elbow, locking his leg on the same side while in the process, and rolled swiftly to the other side. "Tch..." Levi grunted, Mikasa now smirking from above him. Relaxing herself, she wrapped the scarf around her neck once more. "This is Eren's gift to me." I warned, "You're never going to have it."

"Oh, really?" Levi questioned in a humiliating tone. 

Suddenly, he grabbed her scarf, pulling her down, to touch her lips with his. 

"Mmmph...!" Mikasa moaned, Levi stared at her through steely grey eyes, before licking her lips once, then letting her go. Mikasa's eyes fluttered once, then closed shut, a defeated mumble left her lips before she collapsed on top of her captain. "Well..." Levi muttered, slowly getting up and laying her down beside him, "I didn't expect you to lose consciousness, now did I?" Sighing, he picked her up, inspecting her once again, "I suppose I can do whatever I want with you then."

Walking back to Headquarters, he entered his room and laid her on his bed. Unraveling the scarf, he sniffed it once, smiling softly. I suppose it has her scent... he thought, But it's still filthy. Walking away, Levi went on his quest to cleanse Mikasa's scarf.

-------------A little while later-------------

"C-Captain...?" Mikasa muttered softly, her head wrapped and bandaged, a cool cloth lying across her forehead. "Oh, you're awake." Levi looked her in the eyes, "Feeling better?" Her scarf was clean and lying on the small table beside her. "I took extra time to wash that thing..." He pointed at the scarf, perfectly folded and emitting a fresh scent, "So you better be grateful." A dust of pink line his cheeks, "I didn't do it for you, Ackerman. I did it for myself." Levi's face was now red, "I-It was just too filthy!" Raising his hand to cover part of his face, he looked away, avoiding her gaze as she took off the cold compress. "Thank you for everything, Captain. I..." She looked at the ground, then raised her head to look at her captain's face with a smile, "Really appreciate it." Levi gasped, speechless for once, then walked over, "Just make sure to get better, okay?" He felt her head; the fever from their brawl had faded. Levi planted a kiss on her forehead, before walking out of the room, blushing madly.

"This is...Levi's room." Mikasa realized. She grabbed her scarf, lying on the table and smelled the fresh aroma it now emitted, "I suppose he isn't such a bad captain after all..."

--------

Hey Guys! Yeah, I decided that the other story wouldn't go anywhere, so I just turned this into a oneshot book. How you all enjoyed my first one! Thanks!!

Oh yeah, If any of you have XBOX, my gamertag is TheAsianOtaku . FRIEND ME! Let's play BF1!!

-MikasaTheVocaloid