What Happens During Training (Probably)

"Tch"

Mikasa threw a jab at her opponent's face. Levi slipped the punch while getting into a good position to slam his left hook into her waist. His knuckles met with her tight, rock-like abdomen. She flinched slightly as the full impact exploded through her entire body. Using that moment of vulnerability, Levi palmed her chin up, causing her to go off balance. Tilting her ever so slightly, he kicked back with his left leg directly onto her foot. Mikasa went down, her back surging with pain as it hit the rough ground. Her captain climbed on top of her, smirking as he pinned both of her hands down. "Well, well..." He scoffed, "What's wrong Ackerman? Tired already?" Mikasa struggled underneath him. His eyes devoured her like a wolf and his prey.  "You know," Levi bent down next to her ear, "I expected more of you..." The girl underneath shivered with fear from the tone of her captain's voice. I almost seemed deadly, more like it WAS deadly. Nevertheless, she fought back with the same ferocity, grabbing his waist and pulling him down. Levi's cheeks flushed as her chest met with his, "Ah," he muttered before Mikasa took advantage of his distraction, locking his leg with hers and rolling swiftly to the other side. 

Now she was positioned just in between his legs. Levi chuckled as Mikasa now flushed red, looking down at his crotch. "C-Captain..." She stammered, "Why is it so...." "Big?" He finished the sentence, "Well, you did something quite unexpected...so I suppose...It's just a reaction." Levi once again took advantage of her awe and pulled his legs out from her arms, wrapping them around her neck. "Shit!" Mikasa growled as the grip around her windpipes tightened. She tried pulling his legs off, but to no avail. They were firmly around her neck, slowly choking the life out of her. "H-Heichou!" She gasped, her face turning blue, "Timeout!" 

"Oh come on, Ackerman." The captain didn't let her off, "There's an escape to this." He tightened his grip further, "Figure it out. Your enemy won't be so lenient." Mikasa desperately looked for an escape. Suddenly, she had an idea, perverted, but it would definitely work. The black haired girl reached her hand over and started to rub Captain Levi's bulge. "Hah..." Levi gasped, not believing what she was doing. "Ah!" He moaned, "Get off!" There's the escape route... Mikasa thought to herself as she continued to rub it with force. "Ngh..." He groaned, loosening his grip around her. His partner quickly took the opportunity to it's fullest, yanking apart his legs and escaping from the deadly choke. 

"Hah...hah..." She wheezed as they both were on the ground, "Didn't...expect that now...did you, Heichou?"

"I..." He was at a loss for words, "Honestly didn't..."

Eren jogged out to meet them, seeing them both on the ground, he sped up and rushed to their sides. "Heichou?! Mikasa?!" He blinked in alarm, "What happened?"

"Get out of here brat..." Levi panted with a flushed face, "Way too much has happened."

Underneath her breath, Mikasa smirked, "Well, it was the only way."

Levi tilted his head to look at her, "Well, I didn't expect it....and honestly," Smirking he continued, "I can't say that I didn't enjoy it."

-------------

OOOOH LEVI

OOOOOOH MYYYYY

-MikasaThaVocaloid