Heichou's Greatest Wish

Erwin smiled brightly at Hanji and Levi to his right, "I hope you'll all enjoy this. Especially you, Levi."

The captain growled, making a distasteful face at his commander. "I don't think I will, Eyebrows." The commander's eyebrows gleamed with brilliance (lol I'm laughing so hard) and he gave his right hand man another bright smile, "Oh, cheer up Levi!" Hanji burst into laughter, slapping the short man's back, "Yeah! Woohoo!!" "By the Walls, why must I be here?!" He gave another "Tch" before looking back out the window into the forest surrounding them. "Well, we're all here to have a little family talk with that  trio." Hanji explained, "They look exactly like us too. Haven't you noticed the similarities, Levi?" She laughed out loud again, putting her glasses on and tightening her ponytail, "See? Doesn't that Eren kid look just like me?" Erwin chuckled, "He sure does, Hanji..." Levi abruptly stood and paced around the room inspecting one of the bookshelves in Erwin's office, "Tch...filthy." Continuing the conversation, Erwin stated in a proud voice, "That blonde boy looks almost like me, too! Well, mostly..." The brown haired, messy Squad Leader yelled at Levi, "Doesn't that girl...Mikasa I think, look like you too?" Levi immediately stop adjusting the books, his face a bit pink. "Oh?" Hanji squealed, "You're blushing!!" Erwin looked at Levi's face in surprise, "You're right Hanji! He really is!!" 

Levi hid his face away in his sleeve, turning away from them. "AWWW!" Hanji squealed even louder. "Shut up!" Levi turned to face them, his face an even darker shade. Raising his fist to beat the Squad Leader personally, a knock at the door stopped him. 

"Eren Jaeger, reporting here with Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert, Sir!" A yell breached through the door, "You called for us, Commander!"

"Coming right up!" Hanji pranced away from Levi's fist and opened the door with a slam.

"S-Squad Leader!" Eren saluted as well as two other cadets on his right. "I-I'm Armin Arlert! Nice to meet you!" The blonde boy shivered with fear. Levi noticed Mikasa as she saluted as well. "Mikasa Ackerman, present." "OOOOH! HOW WELL MANNERED!" Hanji shook Eren's hand and winked towards the others, "Come on in!"

Armin's eyes widened as he saw Commander Erwin, "Commander!" He yelled, "Thank you so much for this meeting!" Mikasa stared at me before sitting down next to Eren. "Hmph," I grunted, unappreciative of her attention. Eren gleamed with surprise at the annoyed man, "Captain, what is the meeting for?" "Don't ask me, you stupid brat." I growled, "Ask eyebrows over there." He turned, "Commander!" Erwin looked attentively at him, "Yes, Eren?" "What is this meeting about?" "Hahaha, I'm sorry, you might want to ask Hanji that question." Eren turned once more to her, "Squad Leader! What is this about?"

Hanji made a mad smile and twisted her hands, "It's a get-together!!"

"Huh?" Levi grunted once more, "What are we supposed to do then, shitty four-eyes?"

"Well!" She smiled, "Let's begin!"

-----------------A while later-----------------

"So, Levi?" Hanji cheekily grinned, "What do you want?"

"Hah?" Levi rolled his eyes, narrowing them all the same, "Anything?"

"I suppose so..." The brown haired girl smiled, "If Eren wants to destroy the Titans, Armin wants to see the ocean, Erwin wants to lead humanity to freedom, and I want to understand Titans, what do you want?" Stroking a strand of hair from his face, Levi stated bluntly, "I want to be taller." Mikasa immediately stood up, "Then your wish is granted Heichou." She sauntered over to his chair and picked him up with both arms, making him taller than everyone in the room. His face seemed to flush with excitement while he dangled his legs on thin air, "H-Hey...Ackerman!" Little did she know that her Captain was actually afraid of heights. "P-Put me down!" "As you wish, Heichou..." She smirked before shaking him around, then letting him down to the floor. Levi wheezed as he lay on the floor for a while, "G-God dammit!" Hanji and the others stared in amazement at her strength. "Wow...impressive, Mikasa!" Erwin had to admit, "You know, Levi is pretty heavy, despite his short stature." "Thank you, Danchou." A smile lined her face as she told Hanji, "I believe I haven't told my wish yet..." The Squad Leader grasped her chest, "No you haven't! What is it, Mikasa?" Levi lifted his head from the floor to see Mikasa once more walking over to him. Placing her hand in front of him, as an offer of help, she completed her sentence, "I want to be better comrades with Heichou..." A flush lit up her face as Levi placed his hand in hers, "And so it shall be..." He smirked, "Mikasa Ackerman."