Emily

Name: Emily Hobbs (now its toretto but she doesn't know that)
Age: she was turned twenty two when everyone thought she was dead but she's about twenty three now.
Adopted siblings: Vince
Real siblings: she doesn't know that she has a sister from her father
Father: Luke Hobbs
Mother: unknown
Friends: Jesse, Mia, letty, tej, Roman, Han, and Brian
Complicated relationship: Dominic toretto she's slowly falling for him.
Children: she has two still doesn't know what to name them she's deciding on the perfect name for them.

Bio: hi everyone my names Emily Hobbs I'm twenty three years old I have found out a lot of stuff over the time of having my memories gone first I found out I was in a relationship with Dominic toretto second my father is Luke Hobbs he's a cop or something I found out I was adopted and I have a adopted brother named Vince and six friends Jesse, Mia, letty, tej, Roman, Han, and Brian their pretty good friends. I have a complicated relationship with Dominic toretto. I have two babies that are my world I would do anything for them for for them I loved them more then anything I don't even care who the father is (but she really should) but when I look in Dominic's eyes I swear I've seen them before but I don't know where from well I got to go bye.