Going back

(Not letty its Emily) Emily's point of view I was in my car driving to God knows where I just had to get away maybe I overreacted I should have let them both explain. I hit the steering wheel "shit". I cursed at myself. I just made myself look like a bitch in front of my dad and the man I'm slowly falling for god damn it! I sighed I didn't know what to do should I go back? Then I heard my phone beep probably from my dad or Elena probably asking me why I left but when I looked at it it was an unknown number i looked at the text it said I needed to be at a certain address what the hell man but I had a gut feeling I had to be their I always follow my gut. I drove to the address when I got their I saw that it was a army looking building shit what do they want with me. I walked inside I saw many men looking at me some even wolf whistled at me I saw a old guy with gray hair he told me his name was mr. Nobody nice name his mother didn't really do a good job naming him. He told me what was going on then he went somewhere else he told me to follow "now your team is complete". Mr. Nobody said. I saw Brian point at me and Dom saw me great more drama. I just looked at him he came walking over to me I was nervous was he going to yell at me for leaving or just give me those eyes filled with anger I started toward him "where'd you go you weren't answering your phone you scared the shit out of me". He said. "I needed to go away for awhile". I said. I then looked at his chest he was wearing a necklace just like mine I started seeing flashes "you will never be alone wherever you go". I heard my voice. "Tell no one". I heard doms voice in my head I snapped out of it. "Hey you okay". He said. "Yea I'm fine". I said a little freaked out. "Can you drive?". He asked. "Yeah of course I can". I said. He nodded I could tell he was mad at me but trying not to show it "Brian were going to need long travel suspension, limited-slip differentials on all of them". Dom said. Brian came over to me and hugged me "how you doing?". He asked me. "I'm good ". I said. He pulled back. I listened to what Dom was saying "tej I want the demon love child between that". He said pointing to different cars. "That's a lot of armor it's just going to add more weight slow you down". Tej said. "This time it ain't just about being fast". Dom said. We all then got to work its game time. While I was working I could feel doms eyes on me. Doms point of view I knew she was mad at me she thought I was in love with Elena but the only women I love is her my wife and she's mad at Hobbs which adds more to the anger but what pissed me off was she left when I tried calling her she didn't answer she scared the shit out of me I thought she would end up the same way Han did so yea I was pissed off at her because she ran off without telling me where she went and without picking up her phone and after this I will show her not to piss me off after this I'll show her who wears the pants in this marriage well some what called marriage she married me she's going to have to learn to deal with me but I still love her nothing's going to change that but I can't help but feel that she's hiding something from me I'll ask her later about it.

How do you guys like it I finally updated yay hope you guys liked it. Oh no Emily thinks doms in love with Elena Dom thinks she's mad at him and he's pissed at her for running and will Emily tell Dom what she's hiding from him even though she doesn't know that doms the father of their kids. -S