Valentine's in July

Ouma stood in his kitchen, making a mess of himself really. He heard that on Valentines day, people gave chocolates to their Valentines. Ouma heard this a few months late, but still mentally insisted on making chocolates for his beloved robot, Kiibo. He planned the scenario out in his head, trying to push the worry that Kiibo wouldn't accept them in the back of his head. He knew he annoyed Kiibo, with his constant picking and poking at his body, he knew he was offending Kiibo. But he genuinely couldn't control his fascination around him. He was so different!! He was something new to explore, and Ouma refused to pass the opportunity to know every little thing. 

But the harder he tried at this chocolate making, the messier he got. He made the mistake of wanting to wear a hoodie Kiibo had bought for him while he made them (he felt happier that way), and got melted chocolate all over it. Not only that, chocolate had made its way onto his face and hair too! But he still kept going, attempting to learn how to sculpt a heart out of the chocolate. He had no prior knowledge of how to do this, so he assumed placing them on a paper plate and sticking them in the freezer for awhile would work. He whined, glaring down at the misshapen chocolate heart. "This is so hard~!!" He cried out, dramatically puffing his cheeks out and turning away from them. "I'll just... Buy some!!" he smiled again, running out of his house without changing or wiping his face. 

And of course, he forgot to clean his mess. Kiibo found it not long after he had left, groaning to himself as he inspected the sweet smelling kitchen. "I-I bet Ouma did this! I swear that boy's no good..." He sighed, clicking his tongue. Looking at the plate that held the misshapen heart. Kiibo's eyes lit up, instantly recognizing the shape and its purpose. He bit his thumb, moving closer to thoroughly investigate. A note was crumpled up to the side. Kiibo grabbed it, a strange feeling enveloping his body as he unraveled it. He felt sad, but also excited. He couldn't even tell if he wanted it to be for him or not. He just knew if it wasn't... Well...

He would be upset... Just a little!

Kiibo finally got the paper straightened out, doing his best to scrape away the chocolate stuck to it. 

'Dear My Beloved Robot~

     I know it isn't valentines, but I wanted to share this tradition with someone special as soon as possible!! So... You should be my valentine everyday of the year~!! I hope you like my beautiful made to perfection premium chocolates! If you don't enjoy them genuinely, I'll make you pay for them~!! 

                                                     Love Ouma.'

Love was crossed out, but it was still easy to see. Kiibo's face lit up, quickly throwing the paper back as he realized the intention of these chocolates. 

They were for him!!

His embarrassed expression turned into a soft smile within minutes, he stood there, picking the paper back up and folding it neatly as he kept it in his fist. 

Ouma burst through the door, throwing the plastic bag outside as he shut the door. "Kiibo~!! Common come here~!! I have a big big surprise for you!!" He sung, running past the kitchen doorway before slowly walking backwards, catching Kiibo in his peripheral vision. "I-I..!! Hi~!! I didn't see ya there~!!" He tried to cover up his embarrassment, hiding the chocolates behind his back. Kiibo looked down at Ouma teary eyed. Ouma looked back, now confused. "Does the mess upset you that mu- K-Kiibo?!" He shouted as Kiibo cut him off with a hug.

"Be my Valentine!!" Kiibo shouted out, unable to contain the unfamiliar emotions. Ouma blushed hard, laughing quietly as he wrapped his arms around Kiibo tightly.

"I'll be your Valentine forever~!!"

hi i made a new acc um hello hi im alex hi hello im sorry if this bad i'll make a better one some other time ily