1 - New House, New Master

Blood everywhere, bodies everywhere, one, two, three and kept on to fifty five. All counted, me, standing alone against blood-thirsty killers. Glass pieces all over the place, fluid on the floor. Water turns red. A gun pointing against my forehead. Last girl standing. The drape's color from white turned into red splatter. Cold, pale corpses, empty-blinded eyes, staring at nothing, staring at the thin air. This is not what I wanted to happen, this must be a dream, nothing else.

------------------------------------------------------

The pink hair was messy, green and purple eyes turned into red and puffy. Blood stains on my old white dress. Bruises, all over my body. A pain you couldn't handle, me, trying to fight over it. Once again, my stomach took against pain and I crawled into a tiny ball, the eye lids kept burning, but I held in my tears.

"Tell me, what's the code to the vault?" The stranger yelled and hit me again. I tried to find words, but they got stuck inside my mouth. The attacker looked at me and grinned with his yellow teeth. The rain was pouring over us and it only got worse.

"Very well then, if it's that the way you want" He raised up the gun and aimed against my head, as I knew it would happen, I closed my eyes and waited for the shot, but by my surprise, I heard him fall to the ground, the water turned into red, a scratch showed up from his neck. I looked up by surprise and stared at the strangers.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered. The young boy fixed his hat and cane. The taller one looked at me with red eyes, staring at me, to be honest. The man smiled gently and bowed in front of me.

"Sorry to be rude, miss, don't be afraid, we saved you from the man." He replied. Still shocked over what they have done to me, I couldn't say a single word.

"Sebastian, pick her up." The small boy ordered and straighten his jacket. The tall man obeyed and picked me up.

"What's your name, dear?" He asked and started to walk. I was cold, pale and could not respond. The little boy looked at me with a un-caring face and kept walking.

"U-um, Violetta." I got out and felt a heavy pain inside my head, I hid my face behind the hands of mine and tried to get it away. The man, called Sebastian, looked at me and smiled.

"Don't worry, we are home now." He said with a calm voice and stepped into the big mansion. I didn't reply and shut my eyes to rest.

~ Few Hours Later ~

I finally woke up and looked around the room. I laid on a king-sized bed with white sheets, fluffy pillow and a light-pink cover. Last thing I remembered, was that the strangers saved me from the horrible man. Quietly, I planted my feet on the floor and opened the door, looking around to be sure if no one is there, I tip-toed to the kitchen and looked after something to eat. My stomach gave out a growl and I tried to hide it.

"Damn it." I mumbled and sighed deeply.

"Looking for something?" A polite voice came behind me and I turned around to meet the stranger, no doubt, Sebastian. I nodded quickly.

"Y-yes, I am really hungry so I-" I got cut off by him when he reached a plate with slice of a pie.

"Blueberry pie with whipped cream, hope you like it." He smiled as I took against it and stared at it with lust in my eyes. Later, I sat on a chair, eating like a tiger while the butler were watching.

"Seems like you are very hungry." He smiled gently, I nodded and kept eating. He looked at me for a while before he continued.

"I have spoken to the lord about you, he said there was a job left, but to another master, and you will stay here. So I wanted to know if you are okay with that." He replied and leaned back a little on his chair. I stopped eating and looked at him.

"You will have bed, food, somewhere to live, while you serve him or else, you will be kicked out." He finished the word and sighed quietly. I didn't response or anything to move, I put down the plate and looked down at my hands.

"Yes, I agree, I will take the job." I replied with no hesitation, a smile formed on his lips and nodded.

"Great, then, I will-" He got cut off when the door opened and a young boy with blonde hair and blue eyes stepped in.

"Sebastian, I want to know, who is she and why were she sleeping inside my room?" He growled and pointed at me. I sat quietly on my chair, didn't say anything.

"I am really sorry, lord Alois, but I didn't find another room where she could sleep." He replied and pushed in the chair. The boy, named Alois, glared at me with hate.

"Any way, she's not gonna go near me or something like that." He snapped out and crossed his arms over the chest. Surprised over my reaction, I stood up on my feet and stared at him.

"Hold on for a second, he didn't know, okay, he rescued me from the stranger, he kept attacking me, trying to find out what the code is to the "vault", so don't blame Sebastian." I exclaimed and gasped after air. Alois stood there, dumbstruck, didn't realize what I talked about. Sebastian sighed deeply and looked at us.

"Violet, this is your master, lord Alois Trancy." He showed me with one of his hands against the boy, who were still away from reality.

"I am going to work for him?"

What are you thinking so far? Leave a comment below and I'll make more chapters, stay cool and take care ^^ :3