The fight

Aaron was sitting outside of the den where bolt was and he came out with aphmau he walked toward them and bolt said,"make sure she doesn't walk to much she needs rest" "ok" Aaron said and he put aphmau on his back and they went back to the tree to and took a nap Aaron woke up and saw aphmau asleep then he got up and went to go hunt to get some food later when he came back he brought the food in the tree when Aaron's dad was walking by the tree and saw Aaron's dad said,"Hey Aaron have you found a mate yet because soon your going to be the alpha and the alpha needs a female alpha" Aaron looked back and said," actually I have found a mate" Aaron's dad said,"really who is it" Aaron said,"it's aphmau" Aaron's dad said," your old friend you do know friends that be some mates doesn't last long" aaron was a little mad and said,"well she is my mate either you like it or not" Aaron's dad  said,"well I don't like it and you will not be with her" Aaron was really mad now and yelled WELL I AM WITH HER SO I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK" then aphmau woke up and saw Aaron's dad she got scared because he looked really mad and aphmau said,"Hi Aaron's dad" then Aaron's dad said,"as the alpha of the pack you will not be my sons mate" and aphmau and Aaron said WHAT "it sir why are you not letting me be his mate we have known each other for awhile" aphmau said and Aaron told his father to leave but his dad refused and attacked aphmau then aphmau got up and then something happened she opened her eyes and she had wings on her back Aaron and his dad had there mouths wide open and aphmau opened her eyes and say herself as she looked back and she ran off because she felt so embarrassed when she was half way in the woods she fell she felt a pain  bbbin her side and then she saw someone and it was Gene when she heard Aaron and yelled Aaron I'm over here"

Hey guys I want to have some suggestions on whether to make another book about another aphmau ship leave a comment.