§First Day Back§

Nikki

"Damn, summer went by too fast." I spoke walking down the hallway with Trinitee and Maya.

"You're damn right. Like I fucking know some of the boys ain't gone be here today."

"I'm with you on that Trin. I honestly don't feel like being here." Maya spoke, texting away on her phone.

"No one does Maya, but um where is Amari? Don't tell me her smart ass ain't coming..."

"Nikki know you know she's coming. How could she not? You know how much of a good girl she is when it comes to school." Trin rolled her eyes.

Amari

"C'mon Cass, stop messing around! We got to go!!!" I yelled at my little cousin, Cassandra, whom which I had to pick up for school.

"I hope you know she's not gonna come with us." My older sister Nathalie spoke.

"Yeah Nat. I can see that." I spoke rolling my eyes.

"Roll them shits again and she if they don't get stuck."

"OK. Whatever. C'mon Cass, school starts in fifteen and it takes us 30 minutes to get there!"

"But Mari I don't want to!"

"Why not, Cass?"

"Because Melo is gonna be there and I know that these stupid ass bitches-"

"Language." I growled.

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. These stupid little girls a that are in our class our going to dog me in front of him and I don't want that."

I sighed softly looking at Cassandra. She had low self esteem and LaMelo was helping her with that, but unfortunately, some days she woke up in a slump like this, not wanting to go or do anything.

"C'mon Cass. You can't let them get to you. Melo loves you and so do we. Who gives a flying fuck about them other raunchy ass hoes that be popping pussy on Pine Street?" I joked some what causing her to laugh.

"Poppin' pussy on Pine Street? Really Amari?" Nat laughed looking my way.

"Yep. Now c'mon. I can't be late for our first day back."

Devin

"Why did I agree to pick your dumb asses up?" I asked D'Angelo, Brandon, Kelly, and Karl got into my car.

"It's simple really." Kelly spoke.

"We agreed to pay you." Karl rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah. Still. No money could make up for what's about to happen."

"Yeah yeah. Enough with the chit chat. I needa get to school to see if Nik gone let me smash before class." Kelly licked his lips.

"Nigga really? Nikki is not letting you smash." D'Angelo tested.

"Yes she is. I been hitting it. Might as well continue. And nigga you mad because Trin ain't let you hit."

"The fuck you mean nigga? I've been tearing that shit UP! Baby girl has no more walls." D smirked.