§Back At It Again§

Cassandra

"Look at Cassandra. It's sad that she's a lil homeless bitch and that Melo feels so bad that he mad her nothing more than his charity case." Michelle, one of the main girls who pick with me everyday, laughed.

I said nothing because I wasn't in the mood to keep it going. Normally Melo would be here to defend me but he wasn't so I was left to be bullied.

I begged Amari to stay until the teacher got here but she said she had to go check in with her teacher.

They continued to bully me and say evil things. Tears streamed down my eyes. I placed my head on my desk, waiting for someone to come.

The crazy thing about it is that Aubrey and I hang out all the time. She only bullies me when she's around Michelle and her crew.

All of a sudden I felt my body being pulled for my desk and on to the floor. Next thing I know, I'm being hit. I cried for help as I got jumped, but no one was willing to help me. As much as I kicked and punched, no one got off of me.

"Hey, Cass you left your- OH FUCK NO!" I heard Amari's voice yell.

Suddenly all of the girls were pulled off of me and I was quickly grabbed by LaMelo. I cried unto his chest as he held me and told me everything was OK.

"THE NEXT TIME YOU LIL BITCHES DECIDE TO EVER PUT YOUR HANDS ON MY LITTLE COUSIN, I WILL KILL YOU!!! AND THAT'S A GOT DAMN PROMISE, NOT A THREAT!!!" Amari yelled, holding Michelle in the air by her hair.

Michelle was crying, pleading for her to let her down. Her friends ran off to get help. I looked to my left to see Aubrey looking shook.

Once Amari caught my glare, her eyes followed to Aubrey.

"What I damn minute," she spoke, dropping Michelle, who hit the ground with a bang, "you mean to tell me that Aubrey has been bullying you?"

I slowly nodded as Aubrey cried. Oh well. If she would've chosen to be my friend than be popular this wouldn't have been a problem.

Amari stepped over to Aubrey and yanked her by the arm. "C'mon Aubrey, we're going to see someone that you know very well. You guys have a nice day. Melo watch out for my baby and her you go Cass, you left your gun." She played glancing at Michelle, smirking.

Michelle's eyes almost popped out of her head as she scooted away from Amari. Amari simply laughed.

"I'm just playing lil girl. She's too young to have a gun," she paused tossing me my phone, "but me? I stay strapped."

Amari raised her shirt a little showing of her handgun. "Now I dare you to touch her."

I smiled at her as she sent one back before basically dragging Aubrey out of the class room with her.

Devin

"D'Angelo back the fuck up right now. I'm not in the mood." Trinitee rolled her eyes at D'Angelo.

"Why not Trin? You act like I've did some to you."

"You did nigga." Kelly laughed.

"What I do?"

"You told her that when she's on her period that she doesn't look sexy." I said, laughing.

Trinitee glared my way causing me to stop. D'Angelo just shrugged.

"Its the truth. She be looking like she pregnant and shit."

Trinitee swung and slapped his head. He yell "ouch" and they started fussing. Kelly and Karl were recording yelling out "World Star" as Trin starting whooping on him.