CHAPTER 1 : THE MANSION

I hated moving. Since the past year I have been to three different schools already! A blossoming teen who doesn't have a mom but dads,like one dad isn't enough already. My teen life was going to be disastrous, oh horror!
I've decided wherever we go this time it's gonna be to hell with all the rules and hello to doing whatever I want,to freedom! ... Time passes and finally after a long journey in what seems like sub-sahara ,I see a town. A town with nothing but mansions and huge villas,whoa!
It's all colourful and big,so sunny and bright. I think I've landed in Malibu or something. As we drive through I notice the streets are clean,there are no homeless people,no traffic jam and get this,no busses! Not one. Oh no! Rich state,more like Beverly hills all over again.
I get memory flashes and a cold shiver ran down my spine as I remembered my former highschool and how humiliated I was before breaking for summer. It was all Dawn Sommers fault for reading my diary out for everyone to hear at the cafeteria. So what if I had a crush on Cole Sommers, he was the cutest boy in school and sadly he was Dawn Sommers brother.
I think plan 'rebellion' won't work if they ever check out my record in my previous school but I'd rather risk it than become old maid Becky again.
I had a plan layed out. I am changing my name from Becky to Amey,after all my name is Becky Amison White.
About my daddy's. I have three dads,one is my biological dad but I don't know which one and they opted to never find out so that they could share me equally. My beloved mom (God rest her soul) didn't know either,so she wrote a letter to the three men to inform them about me before dying. Funny huh?!
They took over parenting when I was 10 years and what a hectic teen life it was,imagine their attempt in explaining menstruation to me! Total disaster ,and if you think that is funny how about them trying to explain about sex! The birds and the bees,I mean who does that anymore? It gets worse,a popsicle and jelly!
I am sixteen years old and am going to change my life. I am going to hang out with the right people, say the right words, go to the right places, dress the right way and be with the right crowd. I have decided and determined as a western bull now. I have decided my group,my people,the jocks,the rich and cheerleaders.
That is my goal and focus!
The car took a turn and a huge mansion came to view,amazing. What a view it was...

On reaching the gate it opened automaticallyand we drove on a path for a while then came to a stop

and we drove on a path for a while then came to a stop. My door was opened and get this, a
butler greeted me. "Good evening ma'am. How was the trip?"
"Awesome! "