Chapter 2 : THE NEW BECKY

From geek to chic' .
I had three different dads with completely different personalities.
Dad #1is Henry.
A business tycoon. A calm, cool collected guy. He is 5'9,blonde with a goatee and loves pairing casual with suit coats or blazers and has a pair of dark green eyes that says he can always tell when you're lying.
Dad #2 is Cole.
He owns a gym and he's an artist. He is 6'2,ebony hair,blue eyes with a thinly trimmed moustache. He is hyper and funny and warm,I look up to him when am blue.
Dad #3 is Rodriguez aka Papi.
The best car dealer i know.He's Puerto Rican, don't ask,mommy dearest was an adventurer  and I don't know why he insisted I was his when it is clear that I am not but he says I took my mother's genes.
The plan : working on attitude
I watched re-runs of Mean girls,read teen magazines for the first time and researched the school I was going to enrol and attend. I checked out the popular,the ones who got a say in the school and where they hanged out and their dress code.
I took out my iPod and chose a song with attitude for motivation
(Listening to Meghan trainor's No)

I threw clothes around my room looking for any killer outfits,any swag at all but I saw nothing,i had nothing of what the magazines showed,I was a total loser. Go figure! Frustrated I stood up and walked downstairs with a purpose to find two men. The one who knows everything sexy and the one who knows everything cool and rich. Papi and Henry.
I saw Papi in the kitchen island dancing as he cooks something that smelled yummy while the house maid stood watch.
I stood in front of him and put my hands on my hips,blew out a breath of hot air and said it
"Papi, I need a makeover . Can you help me?"
He froze suddenly which made me scared,Papi never freezes when dancing ,not for anything or any one. He'd rather swoop you and make you dance than stop. No matter how upsetting something is he has never frozen.
I backed up slowly and carefully, maybe I shouldn't have asked.
While backing up I bumped into something. I touched it and it felt warm,it was a body. I turned my head slowly and the view of a tall blonde came, Henry!
"Hi there,where are you going?" Henry asked.
"Uhm.." I stuttered and ran for dear life.