Flash Back

It all started when I was going to work on that Friday morning in June. I was just going about my business sitting on the bus with my earphones and listening to some old school music.

Then the bus jolted as if we'd hit somebody, which to my surprise we actually did. We soon found out it wasn't an 'Alive' person because the bus hit her so hard but still managed to get back up and turn her neck the right way.

She was kind of freaky in that 'never seen it before way' but I some how think I was prepared for this type of thing as I play a lot of zombie video games. I finally got to work around 2 hours late and got told to go home because something major  has happened and I need to get home to my family as well as everybody else does.

I ended up walking home, which because nobody was around it only took 45 minutes. Walking down all the back streets to stay out of the way of everybody else, give me an advantage of getting home quicker.

When I finally got home nobody was in, my phone wasn't charged the only thing working was the TV. So i switched it on then went straight on the news channel. A ZOMBIE OUTBREAK! CAUSED BY AN INFECTION IN ANIMALS!

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter...