Back To Date

I quickly ran up stairs in my older brothers room old room before he moved out hoping that he left the baseball bat here?! Has he? Ye he has, I'm so happy right now! Is the barbed wire still in the shed at the bottom of the garden? I need to see so I can try to wrap it around the bat.

While I'm walking down to the shed I hear a snarl type of noise something that a rabid dog or something would make. As I spun around I got slammed to the ground with some zombie type thing on top of me trying to scratch and bite me! I'm pushing and shoving it but it's not moving.

When I fell I dropped the bat, what can I do? I feel around for the bat and finally touch it with my fingertips. Grabbing the bat quickly I hit the walker as hard as I can on the head ( I know to hit it on the head as I'm a gamer chick). I hit it so many times I'm covered with blood and bits of the head.

It on top of me and not moving at all so I've fully killed it. Pushing it off I get up and look around myself making sure there's no more.

Walking to the shed I unlock it and look around for the barbed wire. Finding it I then go back in the house and start to try cut enough that I can wrap it around the bat. Finally after getting a big piece cut off I start to wrap it around the bat and go back outside after looking around for walkers again. I start to hit the bat off the wall to keep the wire on by indenting it in the bat.

I need to pack essentials in a bag because I can't stay here it's not safe! I run back upstairs to my room where I have my big backpack.

Next chapter coming soon...
Please feel free to comment or message me to tell me what you think. Enjoy