Scared

I've just packed all the needed things like bottles of water from the fridge, snacks and tins of food, and me say of all things that I can use with my defences, knifes (pretty big and sharp ones), I run up to my brothers room again to look if he's left any other things I can use as weapons.

The only thing I can think of using was the decorative samurai sword on the wall? It's metal but needs sharpening. How can you sharpen a sword? It needs sharpening but I grab it anyway I can still use it pretty good because it doesn't matter that much.

Walking around all the rooms upstairs I check whether there is anything else I can use. Nothing else is of any great use so I go back downstairs to check in them rooms, nothing of use so I may as well go.

After grabbing m bag pack and getting my jacket and coat on I grab the baseball bat and start walking out of the house. Before I get out of the front garden gate, I see a big group of walkers so I quickly jump back and go behind the bin that's in the side garden. I'll need to wait until they've fully walked past because I couldn't take down 20+ of them on my own. As they near the end of the street I am able to slip out of the garden and walk down the other end of the street to get near all the roads.

Nobody or nothing is down here I'm all alone that's good because I can get to where I need to go quickly and without any problems. I'm thinking of going to that big Costco down the road, but I'm not sure whether it will be full of people or walkers so I'll just have to wait and see.

Why is it that the best of us always die? Why is t when I wanted to be with my family because of this happening but I can't find them? They were here when I set of to work but when I get back there nowhere to be found.

I hope you have enjoyed this book so far, any suggestions you have feel free to message me or comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Enjoy.