Wrong!Matt X Reader ( Cuddles )

( Wrong AU is a AU where everyone is the opposite of their Normal personality. Ex Matt has low self esteem, Edd hates cola , Tom loves Christmas etc. )

"Midnight....it's midnight...", you said looking at your clock. You had trouble sleeping all week, you don't know why but...you have. "Life......whyyyy? I have work tomorrow..." you mumbled to yourself, huddling into your favorite (f/c) blanket. You looked around your room and at all it's f/c
Items and furniture.
-Time Skip-
You look at your clock once again..."3ammmmm?" You say looking at the (f/c) clock. YOU stuff you face into your pillow and just as you were about to fall asleep, you heard...crying. "Nnng...who the heck is up at 3am sobb-oh no.", you think as you rush out of your room and over to Matts.
"M-Matt?" You say as you quietly knock on his door. The sobs get quieter, "Y/N w-what do you want?" Matt says from the other side of the door. He still sounds like he's crying..."I wanted to check on you, I heard crying...a-are you okay?" You say thru the door "Y-YN...go to bed...ill be fine..." he replies after a long silence. You stand in front until of his door for what felt like years, then opened it. Matt jolted his gaze to you and was silent. You didn't know what to do so you did what you felt like was instinct. You just hugged him. He was very stiff at first but just embraced it, while crying into your shoulder. "Y-Y/N...I'm s-sorry..." he said quietly. "It's okay matty" you reply quickly burying your face in the crook of his neck to hide your blush.
"U-Um...Y-YN....what are you doing...." Matt says. You didn't reply, you had fallen asleep on Matt. "Oh. Well. Ok." He says as he puts you on his bed and goes to sleep.
-timeskip to morning-
*Yawwwwn* "Is it morning already?" You murmur looking around only to be faced with...matt. You face is on fire as you realize you are cuddling with your crush...Matt. Just as you were staring at him, he wakes up and looks straight into your eyes, he's blushing too.
"U-U-Um...ohgodimsorry" he says, still blushing as he slowly sits up. You had to do this now, this was your opportunity. You grabbed Matt and pulled him down hugging him. "Y-YN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Matt whisper yells. "Mmmm. I want cuddles." You murmur trying to sound half asleep. "U-Um...o-ok..." he says wrapping his arms around you, all of this happening as Matts face is on fire. "I luv youuu" you say into his chest. Okay, now Matt was just internally screaming. "Gotcha" you say looking up at him wide awake. "W-W-What?" Matt whispers, very confused. "I was fully awake this whole time,dingus" you say as you sit up.
"Y-Y-YOU WERE?!" He says, surprised and still blushing. "Yep!" You say happily as you give him a peck on the nose as you get up to go back to your room, but Matt grabs your arm and pulls you back. "M-Matt what are you doing?" You stutter. "Did you really mean what you said?" He whispers. There is a long silence. "O-Of corse...I've likedyouforthelongesttime" you say as your voice gets quieter and quieter as you speak. "But you don't like me...right..?" Suddenly matt hugs you. "Y-YN...No...I've loved you since you moved in with us" he says cupping your cheek with his hand.

"R-Really?"

"Really..." he says then kisses you.
You embrace the kiss and then after a few minutes of kissing, you pull away. Both out of breath and blushing and sweating since it was like a sauna in his room.

-Authors Note-
Thanks for reading I'll make more chapters sooner or later.

Bonus:
Then toms barges in, "Hey matt do you know where the extr-" Tom says as you and Matt jump and look towards him,both blushing.
"Ohhhhhhhh. Am I interupting?" Tom says.

Word Count: 700