Chapter 2

Caleb and Kimberly walk to school every day together but on this occasion, Caleb had to walk alone. Fortunately he ran into his friends. As soon as he joined the group, Jason (the alpha male) questioned 'Where's lover girl?' in a mocking voice. Grunted and brushed it off like sawdust and  walked ahead to Wes like nothing had been said. This was constant and Jason knew how much it annoyed Caleb so he carried on. 'You're friend is hot, I would get in with her but... You've probably marked your territory with her already.' A gasp filled the streets like plague. With his fists clenching and his toes digging through his shoes, Caleb knew that Jason was never going to give up and was just going to keep winding his box until he finally snapped. Jason just had to go and flick that last little nerve and say 'Well if you haven't, I'll happily ''Slytherin'' to her chamber of secrets.' Caleb pushed him against an unstable maroon fence and held his pale fist up as if he was going to punch him. Jason suddenly shuddered in shock.
He looked round at the others in disgust as they all took Caleb's side.
Caleb slowly lowered his fist as Jason pushed the fair boy off of him violently. Jason knew to back down and walk away. All of the others praised Caleb for his bravery as all of the others were bullied into the friendship with Jason and were relived that he was gone.

As soon as they got to school, Caleb went to the cafeteria to meet Kimberly. Cafeteria was a large dark room with tables and seated 2544 people. It was raining so everyone was inside. Trying to find a year nine red head was like trying to find a needle in a haystack, but at least she differed ,to most people, in hair colour. After of ten minutes of searching frantically for her he saw her sat on a table, daydreaming about a year ten that went to our primary school. He was his cousin. Caleb sat directly in front of  her and tried to bring her out of it. He snapped and clapped and kept trying but suddenly He came up with an idea. Caleb tickled her as she came out of her daydream shrieking with laughter and then looked at him sternly. "Why did you stop me looking at that fit lad over there," she said disappointed "I was having so much fun until y--" she was suddenly stopped by Caleb saying "That's my cousin, Tyler. A year ten rugby champion, national kickboxing champion, world boxing champion AND county lacrosse champion." Kimberly starts staring again and apologises "Oh right, sorry Caleb. I really didn't know."
"It's ok, he's perfect for you."
Tyler looks over and smiles at us then stares back at Kimberly until he leaves the cafeteria. Kimberly blushes and looks back at Caleb who had a cheesy grin on his face.