The Run Away Girl

Raven woke up from her sleep. She did not have a nightmare. She was going to have to thank the doctor. She looked at the time. Everyone should be up. She got up and made her way to the kitchen. No one was there. Weird. She saw a note placed on the counter.

'Raven,

We had to go to a mission. We left food on the counter and just ask Jarvis to call us if you need anything. Watch tv if you get bored.

-Love Bruce.'

She smiled at the note. They were nice. They did not expect her to wake up at a certain time. She really felt like at ho- You are joking right. It is a matter of time before they leave. Before they get tired of us. Raven froze. No, they- That is what you said about Rose and Alex. Raven dropped the note.

That is right. Rose and Alex were nice. They cared about me. They said they loved me. They said they would never hurt me. They lied to me. These people can lie to me.

No. No. No. NO. Not again. NEVER AGAIN.

Raven rushed to the hospital wing. She grabbed from under her bag. She rushed back to the kitchen and stuffed food that could last her in the road. She grabbed a bottle and pour water into it. She rushed about to the room.

'I'll leave at night. They will be too tired to go after me.' It was a plan. She hid her bag and waited.

They came back late. Just like Raven predicted. Bruce did her daily checkup. He asked her about her day, but Raven kept her answer short. Raven laid down and Bruce turned off the lights. "Good night Raven. I love you." Raven froze. She didn't respond. She heard the door close. She sat up and look over the clock. She squinted her at the clock. It read. 11:11. Everyone must me asleep.

She put her shoes on. She grabbed Bruce's jacket that he left. She takes it and grabs her bag. She disarmed the alarm earlier. She opens the window. The cold air enters the window. She stands on the edge. She took a deep breath and let's go. Her wings open as the wind carries away.

As you see in the distance and if you look hard enough, you could see a girl fly as far as her wing can carry her.   The girl was flying away. 

The run away girl..

______________

"Brother look!"

"Be careful, sister!" Her brother shouted. The girl ran towards the field. You could see the moon start to rise.

"Wow!' Her brother caught with his sister. The way her hair shines in the moonlight. It was breath taking. He smiled. He thought no one could compare to his sister not even his father. His sister is his pride and joy. Nothing will happen to her. Over his dead body.

His sister turns around and smiles. "Isn't beautiful brother?" He smiled.

"It's a wonderful sight sister." He walks up to her and wraps his arm around her shoulder. So small and innocent. He thought. What he would give to protect that innocent for forever. 

__________________________
That took forever and thank you reading. I own Raven thats all and I'll see you in the next story. Raven Out!