The Rescue

Clint landed the jet a few feet away from the location. The jet door opened, and they silently got off the jet. Bruce was fill with so many emotions. He didn't know what he felt more. Fear, Anger, or self-loathing. He was sleeping right next to her, and he didn't wake up? How could he sleep through that? This was his fault that she was taken.
    On the horizon, there was a house, sudden by trees. Not creepy at all. The team split up. Steve would go in the front with Nat, Clint would stay back with the kid and Bruce, to make sure no one would make a run for it. Tony, Thor, and Loki would surround the house from the back. It was weird. No spoke after the plan. Thor and Loki were especially quiet. It was unsettling.
    Bruce watches his friends approach the house. He could not help and feel useless. He wanted to help but he will only cause trouble for them. Bruce stayed put with Ray and Clint. He hopes that they got back here in time.
________
     Raven was woken up by her mother. Mother looks scared. "We need to go now Raven." She explains as she untied Raven. Raven felt weak. She looked down and saw bandages wrapped around her legs and arms. Father was here. She made a mental note to herself as her mother carried her upstairs.
        Raven saw her father carrying two bags. He said something about unwanted guest and her mother cursed. "Mom, is everything okay?" She asked.
    "Of course, my dear." She hugged her daughter.  "Mom and Dad will take care of it." Raven nodded. She trusts her mother. Mother will take care of her. She watches as her father press a button on the wall. Her father rushes her and her mother back down stairs.

"Why are down here again?"

"Not now dear. Let dad focus." Raven didn't speak unless they told her. She watch her dad open some hidden door that led into a garage. Her mother held Raven into the back seat before sitting in the passenger seat. Her dad passed her the bags before starting the car.

Raven gripped on the bags as her dad press the remote that made the ceiling open and lift their car up. Raven looks out the window to see it happen. "Raven get away from the window." She looks away from the window, not wanting her mother to be upset with her.

Once they were outside, Raven sees people. Are these the unwanted guest that her parents were talking about. Her father pressed on the gas petal and drove straight into a trees. The phase right through them. The tree disappeared as it showed a road. Raven felt the car shook. Something landed on the car. Her father went even faster but Raven heard something being tore. Then there was gust of wind that enter the car.

Raven covered her head with her hands, as her wing mimics her hands. She could not see who tore the car ceiling. She could hear parents yelling. She felt herself be picked up by the person. She cried out to her mother, trying to reach to her. She saw a hammer be dropped inside the car, forcing the car to stop. "Mother! Father!" She cried out, trying to claw her way out of the person's grip. The man landed back on the ground but refuse to let Raven go.

His friends came and forced her parents out the car. "Don't hurt them. Let them go!" She cried out.

"Don't listen to them Raven. I love Raven!" He mother shouted before being shoved into a jet. She wanted her parents. She wanted to be back in her mothers arm. Why. Why. WHY!

She struggled to get free. "Sister Raven stay still."

"I am not your sister!" She yelled, trying to get free but failing. Her wings puffed out and her mind was racing. She was screwed. She saw the sun light be block and she looked up to see a man looming over her.

"Thor let her go."
"Bruce-"
"Tony, please." The man named Thor release Raven and before Raven can sprint back to her parents, she was pulled into a tight embrace. "Get off of me!" The man only hugged her tighter. She fought off the feeling to lean into the touch. Hug him back. A part of her brain told her but the other part wanted her scream and run to her parents.

Raven was tired

Raven felt her body slowly relax in the man's arm. This felt familiar. She went limp in the man arms and let herself be carried by him back into the jet. She felt her eyes slowly close on her. "It's okay. I got you. You can sleep." Raven listened and fell back to sleep
________________________________
Thank you so much for reading and the next chapter might be the end of the story and after that chapter I'll explain whats going to happen in another chapter. Like always I'll see ya in the next story. Raven Out!!!