Interuppted

We ended up at his door step and I wanted to go home even though I knew it was wrong for me to do so, but he insisted that I came inside, he didn't want me anywhere near my house. I know he's trying to help but what about my mum and my brother, what will happen to them?

We walked inside and up the stairs to his room, he sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him signally me to sit next to him.

'(y/n) you know I love you'
He put my hand in his and rubbed his thumb up and down the back of my hand.

'I know'
I looked down still ashamed of myself for everything I had told him.

'Look at me'
He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up in the most cliche way ever.

'I love you (y/n), no matter what has happened in your life, I will always love you'
I started to tear up, hearing that made me really happy, even though how sad I was, he still manage to put a smile on my face.

'Grayson.. I love you so much, I am so glad I'm with you right now, I know this sounds so stupid and silly but I think you're the one, and I know that I have no idea what love really is but with you I feel like I do'
I say and hugged him tightly.

'I feel the exact same way, I have liked you for so long and to finally call you mine is such a dream come true, I never thought the day would ever come'
He hugged me even tighter.

'I bet you never thought this would come either'
I pulled back from the hug and wiped away my tears and looked him in the eyes.

'What would come?'
He was confused.

'This'
I start to lean in and inch closer to him while mentally preparing myself for this moment and me having no clue what I'm doing, I was sacred shitless, but I was so ready for this.

'Hey grayso- oh my god I'm sorry'
Ethan bursted into Graysons room throwing me off guard, Grayson turning his head to the side to look at Ethan while I kiss Graysons cheek.

Grayson turns back to me and smiles, I could feel my cheeks heating up, I'm not normally the one to kiss Grayson on the cheek, he normally kisses me. I'm guessing this is me getting used to kissing him, I'm upset that Ethan came in but glad because I know I was going to stuff up this kiss, I know that is highly unlikely but I'll probably find a way to ruin it, but Ethan did that for me.

'Sorry'
I giggled at Grayson as I saw his cheeks heat up as well.

'Now I can't stop smiling, but I would be endlessly smiling if it were on the lips.'
He tried convincing me to go for another kiss.

'I guess we'll have to try another time'
I playfully smiled as he got slightly upset, but still happy I kissed his cheek.

'Thanks a lot ethan'
Grayson said while flipping him off with his ring finger.

'I didn't mean to, I was going to ask what toppings you wanted on your pizza, I forgot we had company'
He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

'You've known me my whole life and you still don't know what I want on my pizza?'
Grayson snapped, I laughed at his comment.

'I guess I'll go then'
He started slowly backing away.

'Yes, yes you should'
I said and laughed once more.

'I'm sorry about that, I really wished this planned out the way you wanted'
Grayson said to me.

'It's okay, at least it got my mind off of everything, you really know how to make me smile'
I said and pecked him on the cheek for the second time.

I saw his cheeks get red once more as he tried holding back his smile.

'I'm glad you're here with me, and I'm glad I can make you happy, because you make me happy too'
He smiled.

'I love you grayson'
I said and put my head on his shoulder.

'I love you too (y/n)'
He kissed the top of my head.

'I'm sorry we got, interrupted'
I sat up and smiled at him.

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry it took so long to come, it's hard to update all the time considering I'm never on here, but I'm trying my best, im not even sure if anyone reads it anymore but I'm determined to finish it, this book is really shitty, but it is my first so bare with me, thanks for taking your time to read my storyyyyyy, btw like the new cover?, okay anyway thank you guys so much for 11k reads, like that's fucking crazy, like I would never even imagine getting that many reads on the most shitty, cliche and fast moving book, it's amazing how far I've come as a "writer" I'm much better than I used to be but I'm still shit, if you read all of this, god bless your soul. BTW YES THIS BOOK IS SO CRINGY EVEN I READ IT AND THINK WHY DO I WRITE THIS BUT I HAVE TO KEEP THE CRINGE GOINGGGGG OHHHHHH AND THAT TRAILER I KEPT TALKING ABOUT AGES AGO THAT I NEVER POSTED IS ON MY DOLAN FAN ACC ON INSTAGRAM @ DOLANEXPRESS, IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO SEE IT, GO FIND IT ON THERE LOL