Home again

~Andy's POV~

We walked back towards the tour bus "where is your house?" I asked Kyle he told me it didn't seem to far. "do you wanna walk there or take the bus" "walk" everyone said in unison. I put my arm around Chey and asked "what are you thinking about little sis?" "Huh? oh just about how much I love you guys like brothers" Chey said and smiled a smile that would make the Cheshire Cat envious.

~CC's POV~

"CHEY PREPARE TO BE ATTACKED IN A CC BEAR HUG!!!" I yelled running toward her and knocked her over. "OUCH CC WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?" she screamed. "I'm so sorry" I said in a whispered tone and offered a hand to pull her up but Andy and Kyle beat me to it. just then she ran up to me and jumped in my arms wow she is awesome.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Ceece" she said "it's all good little sis" I smiled she kissed my cheek and jumped down. Just as she was attacked into a group hug by the others we all loved her like a little sister and didn't want anyone to hurt her.

~Chey's POV~

We made it to Kyle's house and watched Batman again this time no one protested. "I'm bored Kyle do you have any nail polish?" I whine asked him. "sure be right back" Kyle said to me and kissed my head. He came back I painted my nails purple with a black stripe on the ring finger and then looked at the guys "can I paint your nails?" I asked looking at Andy and Kyle mostly "ok fine" they both said.

I chose red and black for Andy and black and white for Kyle. I painted all of Andy's fingers black and on his ring finger I painted red stripes. As for Kyle on his fingers I painted a black and white checkered pattern. "Holy crap" I heard Ashley mutter. "what?" I asked.

~Ashely's POV~

"You've never seen a girl paint nails before?" she asked " no I have I just think they look awesome" I replied. "c-can I do yours?" Chey asked "sure" "what color or colors?" I picked blue black and white "what pattern?" "uh whatever you want to do" I said "all done" "oh my god they look awesome!" I exclaimed and she blushed.

*Ok Ash stop that she is like your little sister you can't fall for her.* I came back to when Chey had screamed I found CC sitting in her lap pouting. "ok fine I will paint your nails now GET OFF OF ME!" she yelled the last bit yup she definitely had some lungs. she painted Jake's and Jinxx's next they got basic black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I'm going to put Jake Jinxx and kyle's POVs in the next chapter oh and p.s. I'm using mine and my brothers actual names.

~Chey