~Poem 046~

Might trigger: I have warned you now. But please take the time to read the authors note at the end. :)

'I hurt her again today'

Said the bully next door.

'She was crying, like a little baby'

Said the bully next door.

'But little do they know, I'm hurting too'

Said the bully next door.

'I cry, too, like a little baby'

Said the bully next door.

Because, deep down, that bully was bullied into being a bully, and so will the next and the next, until one day the vicious cycle will end with someone having enough pain, and soon they're gone.

---

If we don't bully or judge in the first place, then there's less chance that people will self-harm. Not the only reason, but one of the many reasons. Make someone's day by complementing instead of criticizing. Just because it's not how you do things, doesn't mean it isn't someone else's.

Thanks, and stop caring about a strangers body and personality. They will live their life as much as you will live yours.

-Jess

ps.

OMIGODS WE REACHED 1K!!!!!

I could never have done this without all of you reading and voting for my book (obviously). But yay!! I'm ecstatic that I've actually succeeded in getting this many reads.

You all mean the world to me and I love you all so much. You have no idea!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Also, I hope that by you reading my poems that they have been comforting at all? idk but please comment why you're reading these. It would really mean a lot.

Just know that I'm here to talk. Honestly you could let out all your hate about this world and I'd be right there with you.

Thanks, and remember that you're not alone!!

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!!!!!!!

-Jess

Also: Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was on the road and didn't have time. (And I forgot but whatever).