contest information

contest rules:

contest rules:

1・in any given competition, if your cover, banner, or graphic does not fit the size frame given or anything relatively similar to that for better quality purposes then I have the right to deny your entry into the contest.

2・if you are caught plagiarising (using other's work and claiming it as your own) then you will be disqualified and denied from entering any further competitions.

3・do not be a troll, spam, or be rude to neither I nor other competitors and guest judges or else you will be disqualified and denied from entering any further competitions depending on the extent to which you do so.

4・the entry limit for covers, banners, and graphics are 1 to 3 entries per person.

5・you must PM (private message) me the location of your entry. I will not pay attention to notifications or go through comments to dig for your entry. If I miss your entry and you didn't PM the location to me, I refuse to take responsibility.

・   ・   ・

What kind of contests?

cover・a 512x800 graphic (or size relative to that, meaning it can be multiplied or divided) made to represent the book, showing the title, author, and in some cases a sub-title or character in the book.

graphic・can be any size, all aspects depend on the judge's choice and the prompt at hand. It can be a manipulation of a photo(s) given on a or the use of a photo(s) and distorting it to fit a specific theme.

banner・most commonly used at the top of chapters to show the characters of a book, can be used to show a specific character or to show the chapter in a unique way other than just the title. Dimensions vary but are a rectangular size with the length being the larger side (seen at top).

gif・a form of computer image that moves as an animation (because it consists of frames) like a 1-5 second movie with no sound. Most commonly used on Wattpad as a sign-off for many users, an introductory, or in face claims. EXAMPLE ☟

 EXAMPLE ☟

judges materials [not required, simply what I use] :

device・iPad Pro

photos・WeHeartIt.com, Safari, Watercolor APP [for badges]

crop image・Underink APP

font supply・DaPhont.com

font application・Phonto APP or PicsArt APP

further editing・PicsArt APP

・   ・   ・

next chapter・guest judging and creating a prompt ☞