contest 9・closed

Prompt from bazinga_way so they'll be co-judging! Make sure to tag them in your entry!

title : Imagination Forest

subtitle [optional] : All it takes is a mind to open for imagination

author : Bazinga_Way

face claim : any

summary : Ally, wandered in a dark forest after running away from her abusive step mom. She ended up getting emotional as she has a break through about all the abuse she was given at such a young age. She fell unconsciously to the ground and soon woke up, finding herself inside a colorful forest where all her fantasies came to life. Soon, all of it started to fade away as she was taken away to the hospital. A man said that he found her in the forest collapsed to the ground with high fever. The doctors discovered that Ally had depression and she had been hallucinating this whole time, they figured out the she recently lost her family during a fire and she was the only who survived which made her gone crazy. All the abuse she was having was all the pain she had gone through living as an orphan.

genre : Fantasy

starts: Mar 19, 2020 || ends: March 27, 2020 @ 9:00 am CT

・ ・ ・

how to enter :

・follow VisualTragedy and this account [also makes updates easy]

・add this book to your library to get notifications

・tag three friends who may enjoy this cover contests

・question: is your school out because of covid-19?

・PM me the location of your entry (only option) & tag bazinga_way (if applicable)

・ ・ ・

example :

@person1 @person2 @person3

yessir it is

|| comment here if entering ||

・ ・ ・