Invited

My name is Vanessa I'm 19 years old and I'm Elena and Jeremey's older sister. I'm also a heretic. which if you didnt know means that im a witch and a vampire. My bestfriends are the Salvatore brothers, Caroline, Bonnie, Klaus, Rebekah and Elijah. Tonight is the Mikaelson ball welcoming Finn and their youngest brother Kol back into the family. My sister Elena and I got a special invation. Appartently Esther , their mother would like to speak to us.

" You're not going" Damon shouted from across the Salvatore boarding house.

"YES WE ARE", Elena and I shouted back in unison. Honestly I love Damon, but he and Stefan are just  so overprotective of me and Elena, sometimes it gets on my last nerve. 

"Fine you two can go" Stefan said interrupting me and Damon's argument.

"WHAT?"Damon asked confused as hell.

"HA!" Elena and I both turned and said to Damon. He just rolled his eyes in response.

"BUT!" Stefan began to say, while smirk began to appear on Damon's face. " Damon and I will be your own personal bodyguards.

"HA!" Damon said turning back to Elena and I. I got so mad. They were acting like we were children.

"First off, I do not need any bodyguards. Ummm hellooooo I'm a heretic. and two I am going to the Mikaelson mansion! The worlds most powerful and evil beings are going to be there and you guys think you can actually protect us!? If the Mikaelsons wanted me and Elena dead they would successfully be able to kill us. and if you guys were there you would just end up being collateral damage." I angerly let out. The room was quiet. Stefan and Damon both looked quite embarrassed, and I well, I felt a little guilty.

HIIIIIIII! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. there will be plenty more to come. share what you think so far! sorry this chapter is so short  btw !