Meeting Him

It was the night of the ball. Elena and I were getting ready. I had a long black semi see through dress that hid my silver heels  on.

 I had a long black semi see through dress that hid my silver heels  on

Elena had on a red strapless long dress with black heels dress on.

When Elena and I pulled up to the Mikaelson mansion there were so many cars already parked outside

When Elena and I pulled up to the Mikaelson mansion there were so many cars already parked outside."Damn it looks like the whole town came to this thing" Elena said with her mouth slightly open in awe.

I chuckled, "yeah it really does". As we entered the mansion I was stunned by the décor of the mansion.  The place was packed. After a while of talking to Elena she took off. I was all alone in this enormous mansion. Just then I heard a sound. " clink! clink!" I  turned to Elijah and his siblings on this huge staircase.  One of them in particular caught my eye. Kol. I must've been staring at him because after a few seconds he winked at me. I smirked and rolled my eyes 'wow he's cute' I thought. 

"Welcome! Thank you for joining us

"Welcome! Thank you for joining us. You know whenever my mother brings our family together like this, its tradition for us to commence the evening w a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries old waltz. So please find a partner and join us in the ball room."

Everyone was going off with their partners and I was alone. " care to dance?" A charming voice said from behind me. I turned around only to see the one and only Kol Mikaelson. I couldn't help blushing.

"Why of course" I replied taking his hand as he led me into the ball room. The song began and Kol and I began to dance. He twirled me and grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. We merely inches apart. I stared into his eyes as we danced. He spun me around yet again pulling me even closer to him if that's possible. My chest was touching his. My heart began to beat faster. I know he heard because he began to smirk, I looked down embarrassed. He placed his fingers on my chin lifting my face up. For a second he began to lean in.

"ugh hem" Elena coughed

I blushed and got released from his grip around my waist. He chuckled.

"We should go see Esther" Elena reminds me. "yeah you're right" I respond. I turned to say thank you to Kol but he was gone. We were about to go up the stairs when Damon and Stefan stopped us." You're not going to see her alone".  

"Yes they are " a voice said from behind them. " Mother would like to see them alone." it was Finn Mikaelson.

"Over my dead body" Damon said stupidly.

"That won't be a problem actually". Finn said stepping down the stairs closer to Damon.

Elena put a hand on Damon's chest telling him to stop. Finn stepped back and smiled. While going up to Esther's room, we ran into Eligah.

" Vanessa,Elena I find it a little odd that mother is capable of forgiving my siblings and I for all we've done. I need to count on you two to tell me anything our mother tells you inside that room. I need to make sure my family is in no danger. Can I count on you two to do that?"

"Of course you can" Elena and I said in unison.  He simply smiled.