1.4

Wonwoo and Mingyu were walking together down the hall of their school.

Mingyu didn't notice it at first but as he smelt the air that just passed him,

He knew where the scent came from.

Mingyu turned around and yelled.

"Minghao!"

The Chinese boy turned around and without a doubt, tears brimmed his eyes.

Why is Minghao crying? Did I do something wrong? Mingyu thought.

Minghao turned right back around and started walking to the roof.

"Wonwoo, I need to talk to someone right now ok? See you in math." He said as he kissed the elder and started towards the roof too.

Once Mingyu reached to the top, all he heard was sobs.

"Minghao?" The older called and trudged over to Minghao.

The younger spun around abruptly,

"Get away from me!" He yelled.

Mingyu was shocked.

What happened?

"Minghao, are you okay?"

The latter lifelessly chuckled. His light chest moved up and down quickly. Minghao lost a lot of weight ever since Mingyu and Wonwoo started dating.

There was no one there to tell him to eat more, there was no one to feed him,

There was no Mingyu.

"No, I'm n-not okay! The guy I am in love with and the guy that I thought liked me doesn't like be back! He ignores me like I don't even exist. He stole my first kiss, he told me he loved me, and then tells me that he was going to ask someone else out! He played with my feelings and used me. So no Mingyu, I'm not okay!"

Mingyu stared at the latter in shock.
"Minghao, I'm s-sorry I didn't-"

Mingyu stopped talking as someone went up to both of them and wrapped their arm around the Chinese boy's waist.

"C'mon baby, you told me to give you a ride home and now you're up here talking to another boy? You're making me jealous!" The boy said, playfully pouting making Minghao smile.

"I'm sorry Junhui, I won't do it again. Should we go then?"

Both of the boys began to leave the roof.

Minghao stared at Mingyu's eyes one last time.

But there was no love in Minghao's eyes anymore.

There was just heart break.

Dear Mingyu,

Thank you for the false hope, but I'm done.

-Minghao

.