Prologue

Fifteen years after the events in Tales from the Borderlands, Pandora has finally settled the era of the tyranny under Handsome Jack. Life became normal, stability was back for the most part. However, after the strange disappearances of Fiona and Rhys in the Vault of the Traveler, there was restlessness specifically in the reborn Atlas company.

Taken under the wing of the trusted new CEO, LOADER BOT, the young company struggled to get onto its feet, especially with the distracted Co-Owner searching for his two best friends, with the help of the old squad.

The tale of these epic heroes cross lines with the story of young Justice Collon, an aspiring gangster and criminal mastermind. Her knowledge, eyes and ears everywhere, and power put her in the center of a lot of things happening in the new settlement of Clapout.

It all starts with one tiny piece of history that should've been destroyed a long time ago....

~~~~~~~~

Okay, I just wanted to put a little (yet important) note before we jump right into this book!

My other book's character and story line (Feels Good Inc.) will crossover into this book. You don't have to read Feels Good Inc., however, it would benefit and make more sense if you had some background knowledge. These two books are meant to stand alone, but thought it was neat to combine the two just to see how it works out.

This includes the events of Tales from the Borderlands, along with the aftermath and ending. I will follow my own gameplay choices, so if our stories don't line up, don't be alarmed or upset!

- Borderlands, Tales from the Borderlands, and most of the characters used in this book rightfully belong to their owners.

- I do fully and rightfully own my own characters, and I do not give you permission to use them in any way. I will also occasionally post my artwork throughout the book. You do not have permission to use this in any way either, please respect this. Thank you.

Alright, got that blahhh out of the way... here we go!