12. Time with Peter

***Faith's POV***

I look around Stark tower. Why don't they know I'M STILL UNDER CONTROL! 

"You scared the hell out of me kiddo" I look at dad

I was sobbing inside. I can't get my body back. I need to fight this. Okay okay okay! How do you get a contact or both contacts fall from your eyes?! You trip? You fall? Worth a shot. I take control for my body for just few seconds when i say

"Daddy...i'm under control" And fall down, contacts fall from my eyes. 

I look up and hear gasp. I look down. I hear hiss escape my mouth. THAT WAS NOT ME!

I start fighting against others. But thank god i fail. I am held tightly by Steve. 

"We have to knock her hard" Nat says at dad

Dad turns away "Just do it"

And boom, my eyes are closed, i don't know how long i was out but i open my eyes and sight "I am back, fucking Loki, gonna kick his ass"

"There she is" 

I look and see Peter, i smile at him "Yup, nice to be back." I look down at my hands. Tied. 

"Oh, well then" 

"We need to be really sure that it's you"

"I get it" I nod as much as i can

Peter gives me a small smile and leaves, probably to tell that i am awake. I just wait and look around. There isn't much to do when you are tied into a bed. Just you know. I wonder what Loki will do now that I am not under his mind control. I need to think what to do, I don't want anyone to come into harms way. I look as I hear the door open. I look and in walks Dad and Steve. Peter stays in the hallway. He looks at my way as the door closes.

"How you feeling?"

"My head hurts like hell. So i'm planning on killing that son of a bitch named Loki. Wanna join?"

They chuckle "She is back"

They open my hands and legs. I sit up and hug both of them. "I'm so sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

"I let Loki capture me and didn't do anything" 

"As long as you are safe now that's all that matters"

I smile at them. Dad and Steve are the best. Steve is like my big brother. 

"Where is Peter?" I ask

"Hold on" Steve walks out and after a few minutes he comes back with my spidey. I jump up from the bed and run to him. 

Peter makes an "Oof" sound

He wraps his hands around my waist and kisses me. The kiss was amazing like always. 

"I love you so much" I whisper

"And i love you more" Peter smiles and gives a peek on my cheek

I touch his cheek, then his eye and his lip. He had bruises and cut's on his face. I just trace them when i finally say

"Are you okay?" 

"Yes, now that i have you" He caresses my cheek

" Oh Peter..But doesn't the bruises hurt?"

"A little" 

"I'll take care of you and i will not leave you're side ever again. Promise" 

"You don't have to take care of me"

"No but i want to so i will. Now let's get you home" I take his hand and turn to dad

"Do you mind if i go to Peter place for a few days?"

"Go ahead"

"Thank you Mr. Stark" Peter smiles, pulls his mask on and then we are off. 

He swings across the sky, me holding on to him tightly. I close my eyes with a smile on my face as i feel the breeze. When i am with Peter i feel relaxed. Like i can finally rest. 

"Hey, you can let go now. We are in my room" 

I open my eyes and see Peter holding my bridel style. Looking down at me. His hair messy, his face in some cuts...

"You can put me down" 

He put's me down and grunts

"That's it, you have more wounds. Take that off so i can treat the wounds" I quickly go get the first aid kit in his bathroom and return. When i return he is sitting on the floor, his chest in view, showing his wounds. I go on my knees next to him and examine him. 

"I need to clean the wounds just in case"

He simply nods. I take a cotton ball and put some alcohol on it.  

"Ready?"

"Would it matter if i would say no?"

I chuckle "no not really"

He laughs 

I take a deep breath and start cleaning the wounds and cuts. He grunts in pain. I hate it when i hear him in pain. I just hate it. 

"I'm sorry!!" 

"No,... just do it" 

I tap, he grunts and i say i am sorry. This goes on for a while but luckily after i was done we just stare at each other and then we kiss. I place my hand on his chest.  He places one hand on my cheek and with the other he is helping himself to sit straight. His lips were soft. His kisses were slow and gentle. 

I can honestly say that Peter is my soul mate. After a while of kissing we stop. I help Peter up

"You need to rest"

"I'm fine, honestly"

"Liar" I gently push him on the bed

I then crawl next to him "We can just chat, that way you are resting at the same time"

"I guess your right" 

There was silents in the room and then he asks me

"What happened?"

I know what he means "I was taken  to S.H.I.E.L.D and then i went to see the tesseract. There was an explosion and then Loki was standing there. We fought, he took control over me. I can guess that Loki will come after me soon with Clint" I shiver over the thought that Loki coming after me and taking me under control again

"I'll protect you until there is no life in me" Peter gives me a kiss

"Thank you" I say quietly 

"No thank you for being in my life" He turns on his side to look at me with a smile

How can i be so lucky to have such amazing boyfriend and such amazing people in my life. With this thought i slowly fell into slumber.

***No one's POV****
Loki was walking back and worth in his room. He didn't understand how but somehow the mortal had escaped his grip and she was no longer under his control. He felt so much pain...he had failed and it got him a painful  punishmend. No one knew of this torture...of the hidden realm...of those monsters that rule there... everyone else is lucky for not knowing of this agony.
Loki does not know long he shall last...he only hopes that this pain ends soon..

************************
A/N

There we have another update. Yay! Faith is safe and sound....for now that is....the fight has just begun but the war is yet to start
A lot has happened so for that i couldn't update. But i am moving away from my mom's place. Gonna live alone. Possible next week
Have a nice day and i will try my hardest to update , if there is any wishes to tell.