09. Cursed

hiiii ! it's been so long since i last updated,, im sorry. writer's block sucks. and i have a lot of things going on in my life right nooow. here's another chapter + a new cover made by my best friend spiltcosmos !
hope u guys like the update :))
it's short but if a lot of you guys like it, chapter 10 may be up in a few days or so !!
lots of love to all my readers <3

• • • • •

y/n's POV:

The holidays have ended. Draco and I still haven't talked after he walked out on me. I was back in the Slytherin common room, the platinum blonde haired boy with grey eyes nowhere in sight. I was sitting on my favorite couch, when Pansy approached me. I greeted her though she only stood there, blank faced.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Where did you get that?"

"What?"

"Your necklace." she replied.

"My cousin gave it to me, during the party." I explained.

"I think you shouldn't wear it." she blurted out.

"Why?"

"It doesn't matter. Just don't remove the earrings too." Pansy whispered, then walked away.

• • • • •

It would take me days to get used to this, I thought. For years, I've always roamed the halls of Hogwarts with Draco and his friends. I now have to get used to being by myself. I could go look for new friends though. I've never really had other friends aside from them and maybe it's time for a change.
I was on my way to the library but I changed my mind. I need new friends, I thought. Sure, I missed those annoying boys but they were fun to be with. Wait, how do I know that? I'm not supposed to remember anything. The doctors and nurses didn't mention anything about remembering things. Am I starting to remember all the memories I've lost? I don't know exactly what happened to me. It was a month after the incident, but nobody still understands what happened. Some say I was cursed, though they don't know how. I don't even remember what happened that night. Every memory I made that night just disappeared into thin air. Nobody wants to tell me what happened in detail, and I haven't asked. A part of me wants to know, but I still am scared. What should I do?

Draco's POV:

     What should I do? I asked myself. I need to find a way to get that necklace off y/n's neck. Everyone thinks it's cursed including me. And it all makes sense. Ashley, y/n's cousin, gives the necklace, and vanishes. Nobody knows where she went.

     After the party, y/n decided to put the necklace on. Not that she wanted to, she didn't even want to touch it, but her curiosity got the best of her. She put it on, and seconds later she dropped to the floor, unconscious. Everyone rushed to her except Ashley. That's when she vanished. She didn't even attempt to see what had happened to her cousin, y/n. She just left. I didn't tell anyone I noticed she was gone. They all only realized it when we were in St. Mungo's.
     My thoughts were interrupted when someone put their hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was.

"Draco, I think she still has a chance of remembering you."