chapter 42

Add me on FB: TwentyTwo MonAmour

ENRIQUE's POV

I looked at the love of my life coming out of the hospital alone. Her belly was bigger now and I felt happy that she looked fine. Another month have passed and I am missing her more with each passing day. I felt like I went back to those times where I was just watching her from afar; that time when I finally found her after 5 years of not seeing each other.

I really wanted to approach her but I knew that this wasn't the right time yet to have a proper talk with her.

When she got in her car and drove off, I discreetly followed her. I even bought a new car just to use on stalking her. I felt relieve when she finally reached her mother's house. I waited for her to enter her house before I left.

Following her for the day is finally finished. This past month, I've been following her almost everyday and when I didn't have time, I asked one of my men to follow her on my stead. Ken hasn't returned yet because something happened and he needed to extend his vacation. It's been a long time since he went for a vacation so when he asked me to give him an extension, I agreed.

I know something important happened because Ken wouldn't've extend his vacation for nothing. Leisure is far from his vocabulary and I don't understand why.

I looked at the time and it was already 3 pm. I still needed to go back to the office. I just took a little bit of my time just to see how Blake is. I wanted to make sure that she's okay and healthy. Even just from afar, at least I still could see her.

Even though I didn't contact her these past two months, it didn't mean that I already give up on her. I still know what's happening to her and that was thanks to her mom. She's been updating me about Blake since the day she came over to my place and saw how miserable I was.

I felt so ashamed because she even saw me drunk and in a mess.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my phone rang and since it was connected to my car, I answered.

"Yes?"

"Sir, I already talked personally with her doctor and she told me that everything's fine with your wife and the baby"

"Thank you, Glenn" I said cheerfully and ended the call.

Glenn was recommended by Ken to replace him for the time being and I must say, Glenn's every efficient and effective in his job, just like Ken.

Upon reaching the office, I drowned myself into finishing my work. I didn't know what's stopping me into approaching Blake but I felt like she wasn't ready to see and talk to me yet.

______♥♥♥_____

Just like the other day, I was discreetly stalking Blake again. I wanted to laugh at myself because instead of going straight to Blake, I couldn't do anything other than watch her from a distance like a fool. I felt like a coward but I knew this is for the best for now. I don't want to hear anymore rejection from her.

Not that I don't have the guts to face her; I just don't want to stress her out. She had a delicate pregnancy because of what happened to her but thank God she's fine now.

I just kept on tailing Blake and her mom wherever they went until they ended up at the mall. Yesterday, I worked overtime at the office so that my workload for today would lessen considerably so that I would have time to see Blake.

I watched them as they went to every store. My eyes brows creased when her mom asked her to buy clothes but she declined. Even though I couldn't hear what they were talking about, I could understand just by watching their actions.