Daring X Lizzie

So as requested I shall rate Dizzie.

I personally don't really ship these two but love Lizzie and Daring. In Its a Wonderlandiful World there are some Dizzie moments. I'm not sure if Daring was flirting with her or warming up to her. Lizzie is pretty one-sided and can be stubborn at times. She tends to only believe in her own way and that's the Wonderlandian way. The movies and webisodes fail to really show the students of EAH's personalities so that's why the books are helpful.

I'm the books, Daring is shown to be of course strong and actually pretty funny. My love for Daring's character doesn't come from the movies and what not because they are starting to make him look like an idiot and pretty much a big baby. In Lizzie and Daring's webisode Daring is actually pretty playful, but actually cares for her. He really could have went behind her back and told the gang he went on a date with her. But he had respect. I feel like Daring can help Lizzie break away from being so stubborn. They can make a good couple but I prefer them as friends trying to help each other out.

But then again, something feels a bit off about these two. I feel like they don't mix too well, the Queen of Hearts and Prince Charming? It all depends on your preference.

This review actually made me warm up to these two. I was a sure pass for this ship but now I see that they actually are pretty cute.

(But Darabella is still my OTP sorryyyyyyy)

My rating: 6/10

I just realized there's a LOT of Daring ships in this book 😂