Derek Morgan

Imagine being at a pool party with the BAU team and Derek ends up pulling you into the pool. (709 words)

You sigh softly as you look through your bathing suits trying to decide which would be best for the pool party Derek was throwing for the team. You eventually grabbed your bikini in your favorite color and slipped it on before pulling jean shorts and a tank top over it then tying your hair up into a pony tail.
You texted Garcia that you were on your way before getting into your car and driving to Derek's house. You smiled as you parked the car and got out heading towards the backyard. You were the last to arrive and you could hear them all chatting happily. You walked back there and Garcia ran over hugging you.
"Hey Penny!" You said happily as you hugged her back tightly, "Did I miss anything?"
"Nah. Derek just started to cook some burgers and hot dogs," she responded and tugged you over to JJ and Emily. You got a drink and chatted with them for a while before your eyes found Derek at the grill. You excused yourself from the girls and walked over to him your hips swinging slightly, "Hey Derek," you said leaning against the table next to the grill.
Derek looked up and grinned at you "Hey Y/N!" He said happily, "I'm glad you could make it."
You grinned widely at him and hummed, "Yeah? I'm glad I could make it too. It's nice to have time off and hang out with everyone like we are normal," you said laughing softly.
Derek nods in agreement and chuckles, "Yeah. It doesn't happen often enough," he said then paused as he grabbed plates before announcing, "Foods ready!"
You were the first one to grab some food since you were standing right there. When everyone had gotten their food, you sat down next to Derek and ate the food happily, "Wow Der, this is really good!" You exclaim, happily munching on your burger (or veggie burger if you roll that way. ;P).
After everyone has finished eating, JJ and Emily decided to get into the pool. You grinned and watched them for a moment before stripping down to your bathing suit and joining them. You swan around for a bit before feeling Derek's eyes on you. You turned around to face him and gave a wide grin as you swam to the side of the pool where he was sitting. "Come join us!" You said grabbing his hand and tugging him to get him into the pool.
Derek laughed softly "Okay okay!" He said slipping his shirt off and jumping into the pool in front of you.
You blushed noticing how close you two were before dunking under the water and swimming back to the girls, "Im going to attack Derek under the water," you whisper to them with a wide smirk glancing over at Derek. They all nodded giggling. You dove back under the water and got to Derek before grabbing his leg and pulling him under. When you finally let go and you both popped up for air, you were laughing.
Derek grinned "You're going to regret that Y/N!" He said and grabbed you around the waist tugging you back under the water suddenly.
You gasped before quickly closing your mouth. When you came back up, you coughed slightly but laughed and pushed his shoulder. You looked up and met his eyes, a dark blush spreading across your face. There was barely an inch between you and Derek. Your eyes drifted to his lips for a second then back up to his eyes while you bit your lip.
Derek grinned and gently wrapped his arms around your waist forgetting that everyone else was there. He leaned in part way before looking into your eyes to make sure this was okay.
You quickly closed the gap and kissed him deeply, your arms wrapping around his neck.
When you both pulled away, you heard the girls cheering. You blushed darkly and hit your face in his shoulder, "Oh my god. We just kissed... in front of everyone" you sputter out embarrassed.
Derek laughed softly and rubbed your back "Eh. They had a bet on us getting together anyways. It's not like they really cared" he said sweetly and held you close.