Chapter 1

"Bitch!" shouted Emma as she repeatedly slapped me across the face. "You are not allowed to speak to ANYONE!" she excalined putting and emphasis on the word anyone.

Tears threatened to escape my glossy E/C eyes. "What's the point of living" I thought to myself.

Soon my mother walked in with a whip in her hands "What'sgoing on?" she asked in her stern and alarming voice. "Y/N here thinks she is capeable of having friend!" Emma said whilst laughing. Soon my mother joined in "Oh you silly little dibshit. You little whore will never find and friends! You're a failure. A disappointment. Nobody will like you! Youre ugly and a waste of space!" She said laughing maniacally.

She brought up her whip and slashed my back several times causing me to scream in pure agony. "Why is this my life?" I thought to myself as the whipping continued. My mother's and sizter's laughing filling my ears. My vision was hazing and BANG I fell to the floor my head hitting the hard wood floor knocking me out unconscious.

Oh hi... I'm Y/N Gray. I'm 13 years old and I'm abused and bullied and this is my story...

(Exactly 200 words (I will add more in the future) I hope you enjoy
DreamerLivs OUT!!
💙💙💙