Hey! I Need YOUR Help!

So, I know that I haven't updated this book in awhile, but I want to say (or type) something that has been on my mind for some time now.

I had published this book sometime ago, and I had a video (two videos actually) on one of the story parts of me singing a cover. I was very nervous, but I got some really good feedback, and even published a part with an original song (only the lyrics, but I wrote it over five years ago).

It got me thinking and I want to start a YouTube channel for my music (covers and maybe original songs if I finish one to my liking), and also maybe vlogs and skits. I love acting and directing. I may do something along those lines, but I'm not too sure.

I think making videos will be more consistent than me writing, because I am very slow when it comes to updating. I also speak my mind out loud, its easier for me to talk something through than write it out.

I am not too sure about all of this yet, but I am so willing to give it a try. And I haven't stayed up all night thinking this over or anything. What gave you that idea? If only you could see me yawning. Shoot, I yawned again. I so can't say/type the word or I'm going to yawn! Again! XD

Anyway, I am absolutely bursting with excitement over the idea of a YouTube channel, I can't stop smiling! My cheeks hurt from smiling for so long and so big!

The reason I wrote this whole thing is to see if anyone would be interested in me starting a YouTube channel and what you would like to see on it.

I haven't made it all official yet, but the gears are turning. PLEASE tell me what you think! I would so much appreciate it.

Thank you for reading and I so hope that you give me your input!

~MJ The Mother Hen

Published: July 14, 2017.

P.S. I meant to post this yesterday! XD