Nick Reyes x Nora Salter pt.2

Nick's POV

Nora is such a beautiful girl...he eyes, lips, voice. She did a lot of shit together. We are both on our 3rd lap. The way she runs, impresses me, she always wants a challenge. "Come on Reyes!" Nora said ahead of me. I stopped and took a deep breath, which hurt my throat. I looked up to see Nora smiling at me. "What" I ask raising my eyebrows. "You look...good...but not as good as me" Nora replied smiling that beautiful smile. I die for that smile. "Reyes? You okay? Your staring at me?" Nora ask. "Huh? Oh yeah. I'm fine..." I said blushing. "Okay Reyes, come on!" Nora started running again, me following behind. The way her hair flaps as she runs. Everything about this woman...I love. I turned my head to see Ethan, doing the signal. I nodded and did the signal back. I stopped running, "hey Nora! Wait!" I shouted. Nora stopped running and turned around and started walking to me. "Yeah?" she said. I quickly grabbed her hands and kiss her. I made sure the kiss was passionate and heated. She kissed back, putting her arms around my neck, holding on tight. Then, Ethan shot up fireworks. Nora turned around and looked as the fireworks read 'Would. You. Go. Out. With. Me. ?' Nora covered her mouth, tears in her brown eyes. She turned around and looked at me, "yes" is my answer.

Sorry for the cliffhanger...