NEW MAGICS?!

Lucy's P.O.V.

I went to go see Acnologia and I knocked on his door and yes he has a house which is a big one "Hello Acnologia..." I said nervously and he said "OHHHH Lucy how ya doing and could you sit here we need to talk" as he said that I sat on the sofa and said "Soooooo whacha need to tell me?" And then he sat down seriously and said "Lucy......I'm your fath-" "AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAHHH AAAAHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHH"I screamed so loud that he covered his ears "SHHHHH!!!!" He shouted and I hushed and started with a typhoon of questions "YOUR MY DAD?IF YOU ARE THEN HOW DO I LOOK LIKE LAYLA?IS JUDE MY REAL DAD? AM I THE STRONGEST IN MY FAMILY?! TELL ME NOOOOWWWWW!!!" "Ok ok first I am your dad and Jude was not your real father,Jude just took you in to take care of you,and you look like Layla because I married her Jude is not your real dad and yes you are stronger than me and Layla both and I told you NOOOOOWWWWWW!!!" He shouted now the loudest then he said "But to be stronger that your paps here you need to learn with me Lucy and your real name was Starly Heartfilla moon and we will be learning the Apocalypse magic"

1 year later on x787 (I think)

It took me 1 year to master the new magic and I was now the strongest in my family and the world I had this over welding power and tomorrow I was going to take down Fairy tail.....but I though I would take a break and go to Magnolia for a bit and find new places and have a bit of fun.

May,2 x787 (Also my birthday in Real life😀)

Today was my birthday and I went to Magnolia by teleportation and bought a nice house near the woods.

Which I made with,some things from the dragon realm and I went to magnolias food restaurant and ate some ramen and saw WENDY!! "WENDY!!!" I shouted as I hugged her and yes I changed my appearance and had a hood on "W-who are you?" She asked then I...

Which I made with,some things from the dragon realm and I went to magnolias food restaurant and ate some ramen and saw WENDY!! "WENDY!!!" I shouted as I hugged her and yes I changed my appearance and had a hood on "W-who are you?" She asked then I whispered "It's me Lucy but I look a bit different I saw pulling my hood down but all she sees is this.

"Waaaah Lucy-San you look so pretty" Wendy said and she did too she has grown so much "thanks you have too and call me Starly from now on and don't tell anyone about me I'll come to the guild tomorrow but do ya wanna hang with me today?" I asked t...

"Waaaah Lucy-San you look so pretty" Wendy said and she did too she has grown so much "thanks you have too and call me Starly from now on and don't tell anyone about me I'll come to the guild tomorrow but do ya wanna hang with me today?" I asked then she nodded quickly and we went to a cake shop and had chocolate and cheese cake and saw Erza so I thought why not say Hi "ERZAAA!!" I screamed and tackle hugged her then she asked who I was and I told her then she busted to tears "let's all have cake"I suggest as Erza bought 50 strawberry cakes."Erza please don't tell anyone in the guild about me they will find out on there own and I will join the guild again just tomorrow but I need to go home and rest bye!" I said as I walked out the door and went home and plopped in my comfy bed.