Why

Previously on daughter of the dragon King..

There was a hologram and it said "LUCY HEARTFILLA IF YOU DO NOT BECOME EVIL I WILL KILL YOUR MOTHER!!" It said as it pulled my mothers hair and she was screaming and then it controlled me....all of me....
----------------------------------------------------------–---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V.

It was controlling me...all of me...I felt a body surge into mine like a shadow and it took control of me until only my mine was and then my fingers turned purple and my transform happened when me and Minerva battled (N/A I was gonna put it in the media but when I press the image it turns into the human Metalicana and I don't know why) and I was fully transformed and my evil self rushed somewhere and I saw it was to a dark building and I saw the guilds following behind me and I rushed in and broke the door down and saw the hologram person but wearing a cape and my mother beat and bruised up...Mother....Ill save you...

I walked up to the caped person who had a knife but they dropped it and they teleported me to a land where no trees,grass,flowers of anything was and I got ready to fight and they let out a wave of magic and I cracked my knuckles.

Natsu's P.O.V.

The guild and Dragon souls ran after Lucy as a demon form and she went in a dark haunted looking build and knocked down the door and then teleported somewhere and I broke the chains off Lucy's mother and told Wendy and Grandena to heal her and Laxus carried her as I smelled Lucy out.

Lucy's P.O.V.

When I was about to attack the clocked figure said something "It's been long Starly... You probably forgot me but how we used to break down builds,steal food,rob banks and most off all..kill so come with me and let's do those things together and RULE THIS WORLD AND MAKE IT EVIL!!" And I just stood there shocked of what I did when I was like that but I don't even remember "No,I may have done that years ago but I'm different now and I lost my memory probably and don't ask again because all my answers will be a no." Then she just laughed "So you lost your memory ay well do you remember this face!" And they pulled down there face showing a face I never thought I would see...."..Why...Lisanna ..." I don't want to hurt her but why...why would you do that....then "Lucy don't think that we didn't practise when you where gone I have improved most and little Natsu didn't even not is what a L-O-S-E-R! I captured your mother when you took those 3 weaklings to the dragon Relm and and guess who I found! Ohh it was Layla and she knew I was your friend but not really and I chained her up and put a spell that makes her lose her powers what a loser she was! And she will be dead by T-O-M-O-R-R-O-W!" Then she laughed evilly which just made my blood boil. "Now let's get on this fight now!" Then a wave of magic came not that strong tho... Then she ran towards me with a demon form wow then "SOUL DRINK!" I shouted and she appeared in her normal form "H-How?!" "I have soul magic which just makes me able to have demon forms which I steal from others you said you improved and this is what you called 'Improve'?!" I shout then I heard a 'tsk' and she went on a form Mira had but I couldn't eat it so I used a stronger demon form and I used the strongest attack on this form and she then fainted but wasn't out and when I saw Natsu and the others come I smiled then...BOOM!!