Our new neighbor

It was my first day in the world of the living as I hovered in the air I could smell it stench of human after I did sneezed then landed on the bridge in Karakura Town as I was remembering masters Grimmjow & Ulquiorra as Cross looked at his weird tattoo symbol of both their rank numbers and how many countless times I'd almost gotten them both kill saving me . Even though all the times they would start to fight and how he would stop them by cutting my index finger on my Zanpakuto & say " Devour Blood Hayato" it turned in a gun & pull Hayato trigger then would fire multiple Gran Rey Metralleta at them which always worked then after Cross stopped shooting they would ask if I was trying to kill them " Cross would always tell them why're you getting agree it not like if they hit you they'd actually hurt you Master Grimmjow and Ulquiorra "Grimmjow's eye would always twitch then punched Cross in the head " that not the point Cross this is war you dumb ass what're we going to with you" 'Master Ulquiorra would just call us a couple of idiots .

As Cross sat on the bridge and just thought about them elsewhere at Ichigo's house he jumped off his bed and said "Rukia can you sense that I'd thought that all the chaos in Hueco Mundo would of  calmed down after the war with the Quincies " she came out of his closet as Ichigo spoke then both him and Rukia turned into Soul Reapers as they were getting ready to leave Rukia said "ok you two you know the drill Chappy if Kon tries to leave restrain him " Chappy saluted" "Roger "as Ichigo was trying to go back in his room to stop the insanity Rukia started as she yanked on Ichigo to get out the window "come on Ichigo move god dammit "then he got shot out the window as he was Ichigo screamed "dammit Rukia " then landed in the air a few houses away from his own "dam that Rukia "as he was recomposing himself Rukia appeared near him "geez couldn't you've told Chappy just to knock Kon unconscious instead of being rough and trying to restraining Kon" she whacked him in the head" you idiot restraining Kon the only method to keep him from being mischievous and getting you in trouble".

As they started looking Ichigo nodded in agreement to the eccentric methods being used made sense " but when I'm Human I'm the one who pays the price "after looking for a hour they finally found me then landed on the bridge to see that Cross was just laying asleep on the bridge separated from my Zanpakuto .

When they landed Cross woke up then saw both Ichigo & Rukia were on the bridge with me after I did saw they had his Zanpakuto