Bonjour. HEYLOOOOW! *SEXY GRIN*

Hello there, beautiful human! 💓(WHAT IF THEY'RE ALIENS AND GET OFFENDED NUUUU)

-shushh Tea they just got into the book-

If you happen to be alien/unicorn/other pretty creature
HELLO BEAUTIFUL!!! *wink* *wink* (WAIT, WHAT IF THAT OFFENDS THEM IN THEIR LANGUAGE HELP MEH JESS)

Jess - smh this girl...

First off, we thank you from the depth of our -BOTTOMLESS- hearts (because hearts have no butts), for choosing to read this book. By click clicking on this, you have given your~BEAUTIFUL~self a chance to kill (what a horrid word can we kill nicely, Jess?) the negativity in or AROOOOUND you (edit; NOTHING IS NEGATIVE WHEN YOU'RE HERE, LOVE), and spread happiness and love as though it were Nutella. (See what I did there?) (YUS I SEE AND I OCEAN)

This account is run (I don't run I sit) by -

Tea - The crazy yet ever so loving. The founder. Always there for everyone. Craziee than the craziest, but more lovable than Nutella.

(OH MY JESSINESS I LOVE YOU FOR THIS JESS IT IS SO CUTE) (she drinks coffee by the way :3) (and herself OMG I'M SUCH A SELF CANNIBALISTIC PERSON!!! Wait does that make me a tea vampire?) huh? No, VAMPIRES ARE DIFFERENT!

Jess -
Jess is basically the one person you totally want as a best friend! She's awesome, weird, cute and supportive! (SHE'S AS FUN AS SCREWING YOUR IMAGINARY CRUSH) Plus her spam is basically life! YOU CAN NOT NOT LOVE HER! SHE WILL DESTROY THE DEFINITION OF AMAZING AND RESHAPE IT! Also, she's my wife. Hue hue hue hue.
(I'm crying, the love is too much! ~J~)

Potatobabes

Ok so this potato person is the epitome of perfection( as you can ocean)! She will drag you into her madly insane, yet charmingly beautiful world! And you'll keep falling for her through her tinylyadorable rabbit hole! She is your everything and can be your anything! She's quirky and immensely adorable, undoubtedly amazing, and your BAE of all baes! (I'm sorry Jess you're still my bae but she's MAH CHILD and she needs to get married too!) She's far more than that. Words cannot describe you, never. I love you so much... (SAMES TO THE REST OF YOU AWESOME PEOPLE ON THIS ACCOUNT WORDS HAVE A BOUNDARY TO THEM THERE IS NO WORDS TO WHO YOU ARE OR A NUMBER TO EQUATE MY LOVE ❤️❤️❤️)

Aksh
Ok, so when you meet aksh you'll just be like AKSH A CUTIE! You can directly tell she's got like a furnace for a heart! SHE'S LIKE THAT SUPER NICE MOM THAT ONLY EXIST IN FICTIONAL STORIES!!! LIKE OML! Watch her be sweeter than your Nutella. And she likes kittens! HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SOMEONE WHO LIKES KITTY CATS!!! HOW!

You *waggs eyebrows* ok, I lie I can't actually wag my eyebrows :(
WAIT YOU DON'T RUN IT! Oh whatever!
YOU ARE ON THIS LIST. EVERYONE ON THIS LIST IS AWESOME, hence, YOU ARE AWESOME! YOU ARE STARDUST! STARDUST IS COOL, hence, you are cool! LIKE HOW CAN YOU MANAGE BEING COOL AAAAND HOT AT THE SAME TIME! TEACH ME, SENPAI! You are love, you are life, YOU ARE EVERYTHING! You can join me in bed. :3 OK, OK I'M JUST KIDDING DON'T KILL ME! You're cute though; sunshine, if you're up for that offer then I am! *wink* *wink*
There's too much caps *dies* Someone revive me later so I'll have an excuse to kiss you.
~Jess is cooler than you~ 
I'M TOO LAZY TO DELETE THE CHATS AHAHA IT'S OK THOUGH NO ONE WILL MIND RIGHT!

If you're still reading this after ALL OF THAT^ ... wow you are the BESTEST OF THE BESTEST! ~J~

HEYA GURL/BOI

ROSES ARE RED, VIOLETS ARE BLUE, THERES ONLY ONE PRETTY THING IN THIS WORLD, AND THATS YOU ❤
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU
ERHM. SORRY. BYE BYEEEEE!
-weirdo Aka Potatobabes