one hundred twenty

92Mil Views  86Mil LIkes

@AlexaMagiddinos: I'm a problematic idiotic dumb teenager according to more than 50% of the internet so far. So if you want me to be problematic here I go. 

I am not 21 but I have gotten drunk, multiple times. 
Before I was an official adult, I was arrested two times. 
I have a few tattoos and I got some before I was 18.
I have hooked up with people.
I have screwed over friends. 
I have not been able to be myself in front of certain people. 

A normal person would read that and say fuck. I do not want my child looking up to her, I do not want to look up to her or even follow her. 
Now think about it from my point of view. 

I have been in the spotlight since I was eleven years old. I hang out with the wrong crowd sometimes and make wrong decisions a lot. My parents are never around and I moved out when I was fifteen to live in California. I have thought I was enough when the truth was they weren't enough. 

I deal with everyone's shit in real life and social media. I have to focus on pleasing everyone else instead of myself. I risked going to jail to meet my supporters. I risked going to jail again for a funny prank for others to enjoy.

So please, Call me a slut. Call me a leach. Call me anything you want. 
But please don't assume anything because people are way faker in real life and it took me about 19 years to realize that.

*Comments were disabled for this photo*