one hundred seventy eight

23

23.8Mil Likes  23.9Mil Comments

@AlexaMagiddinos: camping with @MatthewMagiddinos idk why he has a helmet on 

@MatthewMagiddinos: I WAS FINALLY FEATURED! ME! THE ACTUAL BROTHER! THANK YOU SISTER!

@KylieJenner: Give him a million followers why don't you lmao

@StassieBaby: Awe Matt is so cute
@AlexaMagiddinos: Ok chill out we went thru this @StassieBaby

@SammyWIlk: he doesnt look happy 

@CarterReynolds: Tucker is mine until u come back

@JackGilinsky: I CAN DIBS ON TUCKER IF U DIE!!

@AlexaSlaysMyLife: Cute! 

@JennerXMagiddinos: I SHIP 
@ALexaMagiddinos: That is my actual brother. ew. insect. ew. @JennerXMagiddinos

@Fangirl101: I want tucker

Ok, quick re-cap on the story:
Sammy and Alexa dated before the story but he cheated on her and they broke up. Carter's dad married Alexa's mom. Sam and Lexi started dating again around chapter 14. everyone loved them together and they were super cute. Stassie started to have a thing with Matthew which Lexi was disgusted with and it started a fight between the two. Stass was 20 and matt was 15. Then Sam cheated on Lexi again causing them to break up. Stassie and her made up after that. Lexi and Sam threw shade at each other on INstagram for the next month. Then she started hanging out with Cameron, Jack, and Justin more. That caused people to think one of them are dating her,  She met Mikey Barone and they became close. They flew to Japan together for a concert and people/fans have a bunch of different ideas of what is going on. 
[E N D  O F  R E C A P]

Ok, that was my quick recap, if you have anything I missed or that you think should be in there just comment it so people can read it. Anyways, DM me if you want advice or want to talk, and comment your opinions on this or any questions. Love you!

-A <3