Chapter 6

~Naruto's pov~

I was on my way to drop off Yuki at the Uchiha compound to stay there and play with Sasuke, Paku, and Roa. Then I was going to head to Shikamaru's house for the sleepover with him and Choji. When we got to to Uchiha compound, I knocked on the door. Itachi answered it. "Hello Naruto, Yuki. Come on in, guys." "Sorry, I have somewhere else to be. But I will come and visit some other time, bye Itachi." "Alright, goodbye Naru." Then I shunshined to Shikamaru's house.

I knocked on the door and Shikamaru's father, Shikaku, answered it. "Hi, Shikaku-san!" "Oh! Hi Naru-chan! Shikamaru is in his room with Choji right now." "Okay. Thanks Shikaku-san!" I went upstairs to Shikamaru's room. "Hi guys!" I said "Hey Naru." Shikamaru and Choji said. "So what are you guys doing?" I asked, putting my belongs on the floor.

"We are trying to find a movie or something to watch." Choji replied "So troublesome." Shikamaru said. I just laughed at him. After we found and watched a few movies, Choji asked Shikamaru 'Truth or Dare?' Shikamaru thought for a bit. "Dare" he said. "Do a head stand for five minuets." "Why?!?!" "'Cause you choose 'dare'" Shikamaru did the head stand for five minuets. Then he sat back down saying that it was 'troublesome' Choji and I laughed at him for a good minuet or two. Shikamaru just sat there and glared at us.

When we were done, Shikamaru asked me 'Truth or Dare' I replied with 'Dare'. "I dare you to do five hundred squats and push-ups." He smirked as he said that. I sighed and got started

~Five Hundred Squats and Push-Ups Later~

I panted as I sat back down. Now it was Shikamaru's turn to laugh at me. "Choji!" He stopped laughing and said "Truth!" "Is it true that you like Karui from the Hidden Cloud" I asked with a smirk. "Y-yes..." Choji said with a slight blush on has face.

We continued with that for awhile. "Truth or Dare, Naru?" Shikamaru said "Truth" I replied. "What are you hiding?" I got confused when he asked that "What do you mean, Shika?" I asked with a confused expression on my face. "I mean, it seems that you are hiding something at times. We know you are smart, maybe smarter than me, and that you are stronger than you show, but what are you hiding?" He said I sighed "I guess I can tell You guys as long as you do not tell anyone." I said.

They nodded their heads. I sighed once again and said "I am an ANBU." I said "Which one?" Choji asked eagerly "I am, Killer Fox" I replied "No way!!" They said in excitement "Yup" I said back. "You have to teach us!" Choji exclaimed "Alright! Alright! Just stop shouting." I said "Oh, sorry." he said a bit quieter "I will teach you something tomorrow." "Why not now?" Choji whined "Maybe 'cause it's, like, I don't know, NINE AT NIGHT!!" I shouted. Shikamaru laughed while Choji scratched the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I am going to bed" I stated "I guess I will too" Shikamaru said.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter! More on the way. Anyway, until next time, bye!

Word Count: 552