Chapter 10

~Naruto's pov~

I am seating at my desk with Choji, Shikamaru, and Kuro who is on my lap sleeping. Today the academy is doing shuriken and kunai throwing and training today. I have been waiting for the class to show up along with Iruka. Slowly, students came in. It was all quiet and peaceful with quiet chatter from some of the students. That was until the Uchiha's fan girls came in screaming 'I WAS HERE FIRST' at the top of their lungs. Kuro and I held our ears once again. "Really?! Did you people forget that their is a fox with REALLY sensitive hearing that quick?!?!" Choji wispier shouted at them once again. They pouted and went over to 'their' Sasuke-kun. "Thanks Choji." Kuro and I mumbled. Just then, Iruka walked in and started telling us about the test and training. This was also good for me. For I need to know Shikamaru and Choji's skills so I know what to teach them. The everyone then proceeded to fallow him out. I felt a bit  bad 'cause I had to wake Kuro up from his slumber. " so are you going to show off a bit, Naru?" Shikamaru asked me. "Yeah I am going to. You two do your best for this will help decide how I am going to train each of you. Got that." "Hai!" they said in union.

Soon Shikamaru's turn came up. He got 7/10. He needs to work on how to aim it and how much force to use.

After him, it was Choji's turn. Choji got 8/10. He needs to work on aiming a bit more.

My turn was the last. I walked up and took the weapons. I was  about to throw it and heard some of my classmates say things like, 'It's the Dead Last, he so going to fail' or 'He should just give up' I just ignored them. I then proceeded to throw my weapons and got 10/10. What? I just wanted to show off a little...

"NARUTO-BAKA!!! YOU PROBABLY CHEATED SOMEHOW!!!! THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD GET 10/10 AND NOT MY SASUKE-KUN!!!!" I had to hold down my ears again with Kuro doing the same. "Ahh! But Sakura-chan!!" I whined as part of my act. "Sooo mean!!" I whined.

~Time Skip To Saturday~

It was five in the morning when I got up. I was lucky last night. I got around six hours of sleep. It is rare that I get more than an hour or two at most. I changed into a dark blue muscle shirt, black ANBU pants, and dark blue shinobi sandals. I then proceed to take a shower for I have not the night before. When I got out and dried off, I brushed my hair, ears, and tail 'cause, why not? I put up my henge in case someone were to see me other than Jiji, Shikamaru, Yuki, Choji, or Kakashi. Only those five, besides form my fox summons, Kurama, and me, know about me having fox ears and tail.

I went downstairs with Kuro following me. He and I get along great! He is with me most of the time. He is practically my fox of a brother.

I made breakfast for everyone, which was hash browns, eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, and milk to drink. Yuki came down as I was setting the table and decided that he would do it for me. I put Kuro's share on the floor by the table. He did not mind eating on the floor as long as the food was good. Kuro fallowed me Kakashi's room. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knock once more saying "Get up before I make you!" I heard some rustling from in side before I heard "I am wake. I am wake. I don't need a repeat of last time." a sleepy voice said "Well hurry up! I am not going to reheat your food if it gets cold." I heard Kuro snicker. "Whats so funny?" I ask him. "It's just you sound like his mother!" I pouted at him because I knew it was true. He burst out in laughter by me pouting. Kurama joined him as well in my head. "Shut up! Both of you!!" They continued to laugh at me slowly quieting down as we approached the kitchen. Yuki was waiting patently for me and Kakashi before he eats. I sit across from him and wait for Kakashi. "Did you have a good sleep, Naru-nii?" "For once, yes, Yuki. How was your slumber?" I replied. "It was good, Naru-nii." "Yuki. did you want to start training this week or next week?" I asked him. "This week, please, Naru-nii!" I nodded and smiled at him. Then your coming with me to The Forest of Death. Shikamaru and Choji will be joining us. Do you remember them?" "Yes, Naru-nii!" he exclaimed "They are and were the only people you would let over. With few exceptions, right."I nodded.