unwanted

I sat there looking at my ceiling for hours just thinking about draco and patty. how could patty do this to me, like is this not child abuse? how could draco not believe me? I hated both of them with all my guts. I decided to get up and grab something to eat even though it was 2 in the mourning. I walk out of my room , out of the common room and into the hallways that led to the great hall. I grabbed a cupcake, a pastry, a muffin, and an apple. i started walking back to the common room when somebody out of nowhere pushes me into the wall and i drop all my food.

me; hey! i neeeeeeed my food! quit it!

patty; shut up baby! you shouldn't even be eating food, your already too fat!

ow that hurt, i didn't want to believe patty but maybe was it true? i was slumped on the ground so she picks me up by the front of my shirt and puts me on my feet and punches me square in the face.

patty; what did i tell you about telling your brother? you are so going to pay for this you piece of crap!

she punches me in the stomach and kicks me in the gut. ow, i think i may have broken some ribs. she continues by kicking me in the stomach and finally she grabs some long metal thing and hits me over the head with it.......... and that's when i blacked out...........

i wake up and find i am in the hospital wing, the nurse comes and sits down on my bed.

nurse; sorry sweetheart, you've broken 7 ribs, how are you feeling?

me; i feel fine now, has anybody visited me?

nurse; yeah somebody dropped off this letter and told me to give it to you, i have not read it yet, so i will let you be

with that she walks away and i look and the envelope and sigh as i open it. it was written in fancy cursive that had to be a girls, it said .......

STAY AWAY FROM DRACO

OR YOU WILL BE SO SORRY YOU WILL WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN

HE HATES YOU SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL WALK AWAY YOU BIG BABY

NO MORE CRYING TO DRACO

YOU ARE ALL ALONE

with that i cried and hugged my knees