Encountering the unexpected

Disclaimer: All rights towards ,Marvel and Disney

The scorching sun shone down on Natasha and Clint, they were looking for a warehouse that at the moment was easier said than done seeming as they were in the middle of the Sahara dessert,everything was going to plan... so far. They both had enough experience in missions to know that something must have been planned for them, but at this moment in time they just walked; well they tried to walk.. it was deep sand, and they chatted trying to take there minds off the scorching heat.

"And they actually thought that I was surrendering, oldest trick in the book" Clint laughed and choked slightly from the lack of water.

"And they fell for it" She laughed helplessly. Clint was nice enough to give her the last sip of water even though that must have been an hour or two ago. Phil had them dropped off just outside the desserts boundaries then they just left them, without any decent supplies... they had been on enough suicide missions but this one was different. "Worst mistake they've ever made... well its the last mistake they'll make" She sniggered and ran ahead away from Clint and she ran down the hill trying to be the badass agent she always was but she put a foot wrong and was sent tumbling down the sand june they had spent ages attempting to climb up.

"What you looking at bird brains?" She shouted as she stood up and brushed off all the sand. He smiled at her and sat down and put his legs out in front of him and laid in the sand. "Come on Clint" She shouted what was he doing taking a nap? Suddenly Clint shifted to the side and started rolling down the june, he was gonna fell pretty ill by the time he was at the bottom.

Natasha crossed her arms and bit the inside of her mouth holding In a laugh and helped her partner up as he just laid there. He quickly grabbed her hand and spat out some sand. "Yeah don't let me do that again next time" He smiled and looked over her shoulder seeing the warehouse that the had hopelessly been looking for. Now they had to be serious and get back to what assassins do best. Kill.