Chapter 1

"Mornin' love, what can I do for ya?" The old lady in the café next to the motel asks me. "Do you hage a big, black coffee?" I ask and she nods. "Comin' right at ya, take a seat." I sit down on a stool at the bar.

"What brings ya here?" She asks. "I'm riding through the country with my motorcycle." I answer and she smiles. "Ahh, I used to do that when I was younger. Not anymore." she points at a picture of a red-haired girl on a motorcycle. "That's me." She says and then hands me my cup.

"Where ya going next?" She asks and I take a sip. "California." She smiles. "Good choice. Ah, Mason, there ya are." A handsome, brown-haired guy in leather jacket walks in. "This lovely lady here is a biker as well." He smiles and shakes my band.

"Bella." I say and smile. "So, what's your ride?" He asks. "Harley." I say and smirk when he gasps. "No way. That's freaking awesome. So the Harley where I just parked next to you is yours?" I nod as we both stare outside.

"Sick." He says and the three of us laugh. "So, where ya headed?" He asks. "Cali." He smiles. "Me too." I smile back. "Partner up?" I say and we laugh. "Done." I pay for my coffee and then walk outside with Mason. He rides a Ducati 749. Mweh. Still sick.

"Ready?" He says when I put my leather Harley jacket and helmet on. I nod and start the engine, making his eyes widen because of the sound. "AWESOME!" He yells from above the sound, and I laugh while speeding off, him behind me.

Not much later he catches up with me and gives me the racing sign. Bring it on bitch. I switch my gear and I speed up. I keep speeding up untill I notice that he can't ride any harder. I laugh while holding back the gass.

"YOU'RE A BEAST!" he screams and we both laugh. "BLAM IT ON MY BABY." I scream while patching the side of my bike, and we both laugh again.

Then I notice a lot of stoppes cars, as we stop as well. I see people getting out of their cars. I sign Mason to ride between, and we stop at the front. I turn my engine off and get off my bike. "What's going on?" I ask a firefighter. I see everyone staring at us.

"Biker collapsed into a truck of oil, truck burned down completely." He answers and I share a look with Mason. "Holy shit. Is everyone okay?" I ask and he nods. "The trucker got out right on time, the biker was very luck, just a few bruises and a broken shoulder." He says and I hear people around us sigh out of relief.

"I can let the two of you pass, but the cars won't fit." I nod as I get back on my bike and start the engine. A teenage boy stares at me with open mouth, and I wink at him right before closing the hood of my helmet. We slowly pass the accident and greet the biker next to his completely messed up bike.

We continue our ride on a trail through the woods, absolutely amazing. We stop at a truck stop, to eat.

We walk into the café in our leather suites with our helmets in our hands, and everyone in there stares at me. "Mason!" A fat trucker says and he greats Mason with a hug. They have a conversation, and then approach me. "Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna head back with my paps." I laugh.

"That's your dad? Nice. Have fun, it was nice meeting you." We hug, exhange numbers and then I sit down on a stool at the bar. "Black coffee." I order and the slutty girl nods.

"Here you go." She hands a blonde guy two stools next to me a cup while bending over a little extra, so he can see her cleavage very well, but instead, he looks at me and moves to the stool next to me.

"Hey, I'm Jackson. You're a biker?" he says looking down at my helmet and leather outfit. "Jep, Harley rider all the way." I say with a wink and we laugh. "I'm a Harley guy myself." I smile. I like this guy, and he's hot tho.

"Your boyfriend left you?" He asks and we laugh when I nod. "For a fat trucker!" I say fake-crying, making both us burst out in very loud laughter. I see the waitress looking at us, very anoyed.

"She looks lovely." I say and Jackson laughs. "She's been stalking me ever since I arived two days ago." It's starting to get dark outside, a band begins to play and a lot of people get up to dance. "Shall we?" I say with a smirk and he laughs. "Let's bug her a little." He says, and laughing we get onto the dancefloor.

They play 'Cotton Eye Joe' from Rednex, as Jackson and I emediately start to linedance, making us both burst out in laughter again. I put my arms arouns his neck and begin to swing my hips. He looks a little surprised, and then places his hands on them and we start to move together.

"She's looking with the devils eyes at us." I whisper in his ear and he smirks at me, before grabbing my face with his hands, and kissing me. I kiss him back, and break the kiss when the banjo part comes on, and we begin to dance like crazy.

After a few song, we fall down on our stools, sweating of the dancing, and both order a large beer. The waitress won't talk to us or even look us in the eyen, which makes us laugh even harder.

We drink and talk, untill thebwaitress announces the bar is closing. "Hey, I'm staying in a room here, you can stay?" He says and I nod. "Sure, why not." He lifts me up over his shoulder, and laughing er get up to his room.

He throws me on the bed, making us both laugh even harder. "I'll take the couch." he says and I raise an eyebrow. "You sure?" I ask and he looks back at me, while I unbutton the blouse I was wearing under my leather jacket. I bite my lip, and then he approaches me. He leans over me, hands next to either side of my head. I grab his shirt, pull him closer, and kiss him.