Chapter 2

I wake up only wearing an oversized Harley Davidson shirt, next to the most gorgeous guy ever seen. "Mornin' Jax." I say while stomping my fist against his arm, making him shoot up. I burst out in laughter as he looks sleepy.

"Oh shit. How much beer did we drink?" He asks and we both laugh. "Well, I had fun last night. You sure know how to party." He says and I smile. "It was absolutely fun. What can I say, I was in my element." I say and he laughs.

"Back home we used to throw these crazy parties." He says and I frown. "Never thought I would meet a woman so awesome and crazy like me. You just know how to fit in. Unlike Tara." He sighs and I raise an eyebrow.

"Who's Tara?" I ask and he sighs. "I dated her back home. She's a doctor, and hated the bikes and the guys." He says. "The guys?" He bites his lip. "Uhm, yeah. Long story. He get's up, and damn, his ass is amazing. Only then I notice the enormous tattoo on his back. And when I say enormous, I mean like, covering his whole fucking back.

 And when I say enormous, I mean like, covering his whole fucking back

"What's that tatt?" I ask and he turns around, a little sheaken. "Uhm, nothing. I'm going to hit the shower." Hm, strange. Whatever.

A few minutes later he comes back in, now wearing jeans. "So, where you headed?" He asks. "Cali." I say and he smirks. "So am I." I smile. I get dressed into my black leather motor riding pants, and my leather harley jacket. He puts on normal jeans and a leather jacket with the same print as his tattoo, like it was copied.

We get on our bikes. He rides a typical MC bike. I really wonder what this guy's story is.

"Ready?" I ask and he nods as we both put our helmets on and start our engines

"Ready?" I ask and he nods as we both put our helmets on and start our engines. We smirk at each other and then speed away. We drive all day long, with just a few stops, and I've never been happier.

"This seems fun." Jackson says when we stop in front of a ranch, music coming from inside, big choppers parked in front of it. "Let's check it out." We park our bikes and walk in. Inside, everybody is drinking, dancing, and partying. "JAX!" A huge guy yells and then approaches us. "OPE!" Jackson yells back and they hug. 'Ope' is enormous, with a long beard and long hair.

"This is Bella, a friend I met on the road." He introduces me and I wink, making the guy laugh. "I'm Harry, but call me Opie." He says with a smile and I shake his hand.

"Hm, firm grip, for a girl." He says and we laugh. "You're cool." he says and I smile. "Thanks. Now, three large beer!" I yell at the waitress, and the guys laugh. Only now I notice that Opie is wearing the same jacket as Jax.

"Three large beer." The waitresa says while putting them down on the table. I start to chuck untill it's empty, leaving the guys with open mouth and widened eyes. I laugh and pull them to the dancefloor, where the band is playing some country songs, and we start to dance. I swing my hips to the beat, and the beer keeps coming.

At a certain point, Jax grabs my hips and whispers in my ear. "I wanna rip you apart." He says, making me blush. "Dance with me." I say and we continue to dance like crazy.

●●●

"My head hurts." I sigh when I wake up. I drank waaaaay too much last night. I look next to me to see a naked Jax. Again.

"Jax." I hit him in the shoulder and he wakes up. "Oh, hi." He says, making me burst out in laughter. "Fucker." I say and he laughs. "What the hell happened last night." He says and we both laugh.

"I have absolutely no idea. The only thing I know is that I drank way too much and my head is hurting." I say and he laughs. "I'm gonna fresh up." I say with a sigh and then dissapear into the bathroom.

After a long, hot shower, I get dressed into some skinny jeans with holes on my knees, a black top and my harley jacket. I start to braid my hear, and just when I'm done, I hear crashing and screaming from the bedroom. I rush inside, and see Jax pinned against the wall by some mexican dude, a knife against his neck. Two other mexicans point their guns at me as soon as I walk in.

"Bell, get back in there, now." Jax says, scared. "What the hell is going on?" I ask and one of the mexicans laughs. "What do you think, dollface?" Pardon me?

"Excuse me? I'm not a dollface. I'm a girl who could easily kill you." All of them now begin to laugh. "Sure, Love. Fernandez, finish him." One of the guys pointing a gun at me says to the one pinning Jax against the wall.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I say while pulling out a huge knife from behind me. They all laugh. "How cute." The guy pinning Jax against the wall says. I throw my knife, and it hits him right in the leg. They all yell and then storm out, dragging him. I run op to Jax and support him.

"You alright?" I ask and he nods while I helo him sit down. "What the hell was that?" He asks. "I was trying to protect you. Aaand my mom and I used to travel with the circus, so I picked up a few things here and there." I say and we laugh.

"You're a total badass."