Chapter 3

Aqua's POV

I sit here and wait for this class to start. My favorite class is math and one person just changed that. How dare he say I'm a preppy girl and get everything handed to me on a silver platter. He doesn't know me. Then again I don't know him. Maybe that girl was his girlfriend? I guess I do owe an apology. I guess we were both out of line.

The class started to fill in with more students. Soon enough a kid walked in and sat right next to me. He was about 5'8, 5'9 and had gages. He had dark brown hair and if I said he wasnt attractive I would be lying.

"Hey, you must be Alex" I greeted.

"ummm yeah how did you know that?" he replied.

"umm your name tag says so." I said pointing to his desk.

"ohh Yeah you must be Aqua." he said while looking at my desk.

"Yup that's me"

"So are you new here?"

"Yeah just moved here from Florida "

"So you went from Florida to Colorado?"

"Yeah I like it here in Denver"

"After a while it gets boring "

"If you went through what I did then anywhere but Florida would be perfect "

"Oh umm who sits next to you?" he quickly changed the subject thankfully.

"Oh um Harry Styles "

"My boy Harry! That's cool."

"You know him?"

"Yeah we party together all the time."

"Oh cool"

"Yeah speaking of the Devil" Alex said looking over his shoulder and I followed only to see none other then Harry walking towards his seat witch was sadly next to me.

"Hey look who I sit next to. The one and only Aqua Simmons. " Harry says while taking a seat.

"Yup I'm thrilled! " I say with sarcasm.

"You know your very rude" Harry says.

"Well you've done nothing to earn the nice me."

"nor have I done anything to earn the mean you "

"True. I wanted to say sorry though, you know about the umm Subway incident. I had No right to assume things."

"Yeah same here."

"So that girl was she like your girlfriend? "

"Nope just a really close friend if you get my drift" he said with a wink.

"umm eww "

"I know she isn't that pretty. I'd give her a 7 in looks and an 8 in bed."

"wow that's low were definitely at square one again"

"Darn I'm crushed. I mean I was planning on taking you to a picnic sometime" he says with sarcasm.

"dirtbag " I manage to say before the teacher starts talking about how the school year is going to go just like every other teacher today.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Hey Aqua!!!" I hear Andy yell.

"Sup Andy"

"They changed my schedule. Instead of having broadcasting with you I have wood shop."

"That sucks"

"Yeah but I gotta get going my class is on the other side of the school so see ya"

"asta la pasta!" Andy looked back with a confused look on his face then continued to walk.

I now slowly enter my 8th period class. When I enter I know my life sucks because there's Harry sitting in a seat next to the only empty one left. I slowly walk to the chair and take a seat.

"I swear it's fate, love" Harry says.

"Or bad Karma." I reply

"can I ask you a question? "

"just did."

"Why are you wearing a long sleeve with shorts?"

"Fashion statement " I quickly reply.

"Yeah that's cool" then we were interrupted by the teacher.

"So Today is the first day and all the teachers like to talk about is rules and expectations blah blah blah. Well not me. Today you all get free time on the computers. I printed a paper with all my rules and expectations on it that's in a pile by the door. please grab one before you leave. Now do whatever you teens do now days" After the teacher said that I took out my phone to snapchat my bestfriend Carter.

"What are you doing? " Harry asked.

"Snapchating my friend back in Florida. "

"You moved here from Florida? "

"Yes. I told you this."

"No you didn't."

"Oh wait that was Alex not you. Sorry got confused."

"Oh Yeah Well I'm getting on Facebook."

"Kay have fun"

I then made a creepy face and took a picture captioning it with "Hey Bitch"

Minutes later I got one back. Carter was making a weird face saying "Well you look Sexy" I chuckled a little.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked. Making me jump slightly.

"Nothing just Snapchating my friend Carter and she's just being sarcastic. "

"Send her a picture of us."

"Your not camera shy?"

"No now take a picture."

Harry put is arm around my shoulder and smiled and Oh my Gosh that smile is perfe- anyways I smiled and took the picture. I captioned it with "Thanks and ugghh hate class."

Carter soon responded with a picture of her saying "Damn can I have his number?" I laughed and told Harry what she said.

"Tell her No because I like her bestfriend " Harry said making me drop my phone and stare wide eyed at the floor.

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Songs of Chapter

3OH!3 ft. Ke$ha ~ My First Kiss

Ed Sheeran ~ Drunk

3OH!3 ft Katy Perry ~ Starstruck